• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] vroc approved

Haha, I got the VRoc3 page to reload finally but now there is nothing under the Color and Weight drop downs although it still says they are "In Stock." Could already be sold out, although how anyone managed to buy any with their website acting like this I'll never know.

Anybody notice that the artwork is done by Skeet Skienski? There is a ban-able offense joke in there somewhere....

Anybody notice that the artwork is done by Skeet Skienski? There is a ban-able offense joke in there somewhere....

134fc2471f0b7a2c4b43b077276c0055.jpg

thrust-gif.gif

Haha, finally got 4 in my cart and now it says they're all out of stock. I could have predicted it would end this way. Stupid waste of time.

Had 4 in cart, submitted order. Nope, 1 is out of stock. Took it out, submitted order. Nope, all out of stock. I was logged in, and last step to done.

THANKS! 45 minutes.

I had 2 in my cart at one point before they were sold out; should have just checked out, although I'm betting by the time I got through all the screens they still would have been sold out. Good luck to everyone flipping these on FB! I definitely won't be paying the $50+ asking prices, but I'm sure others will.

It just kept freezing every time I tried to get one in the cart. Reload and reload. Chit happens.

Got a red.. cant be too greedy with these releases. If you add all four colors and you finally get to the end and one is sold out your whole order gets restarted.

Last edited:

Latest posts