• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

water hole pictures?

Here is a water hole from a new course about 10 miles from me.

Country Park, Inman, KS - Hole number unknown.

The water is back up, this hole is much more interesting now I imagine

Claystone park, #15
Claystone15Tee.jpg

The Sarge, #1
HPIM1249-1.jpg

The Sarge, #1
HPIM1249-1.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Is this from the tee?

The Sarge, #1
Is this from the tee?

The blue tee is 20 feet to the left of where I stood, the gold tee about 10-15 feet to the right of where I stood. The blue has a safe route down a wide path along the shore, or you can choose an opening for throwing a hyzer out over the lake.

I'd like to see a basket over to the right in that image further down the shoreline on that elevated area. :^p

keeyaw. looks like a fun hole.

I had mentioned this hole previously and posted a couple pictures. Here's the youtube link to the WV Open final round that included this hole. Hole #18 is about 2:30 into the video. Check it out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZTRdzGPub0&feature=related

i have parked that hole twice in events and i have thrown in the water probably three times that many times. mike bonday aced it in my group 2 years ago at wvo.

I played there a couple weeks ago and thought that I might have finally worked my distance up enough to try to clear the water from the tee with my Dragon. Unfortunately, the headwind was a bit too strong for me to even try.

So I've only ever layed up short of the pond and had a short 150'ish approach. With a nice approach I've left myself close and made a couple short birdie putts a couple times. Maybe some day I'll get brave and try to clear the water off of the tee???

That's why this is such a nice hole. You have a big risk/reward choice to make if you can regularly throw over 350' or so. Go ahead punk, do you feel lucky?

shawshank!

this is hole #16 at shawshank, north from houston.
we took a road trip to visit relatives and met up with steve dufrane to play his course. man, what fun!!!
this pic is on the dam with about a 15' drop off right behind you.
you're looking back towards the tee at about 265'. the drop zone is off out of frame to the left.
several illinois discs in that water!!

Attachments

• houston part 1 150.jpg
    houston part 1 150.jpg
    151.8 KB · Views: 45
check out como park near buffalo, NY...most water holes i have seen on one 18 hole course

Defintely Como Park has about 40% of the holes with the river coming into play............ but what about this classic water hole, 80?

4796_m.jpg

On and if anyone from the Augusta DGA feels like responding, DONT BOTHER!!! The picture above that you show on the Patriots Park course webpage is a BIG FAT AZZ LIE!!!!!

This hole is located in NY......... why would you show a picture like that if it DOES NOT EXIST on your course?

this is hole #16 at shawshank, north from houston.
we took a road trip to visit relatives and met up with steve dufrane to play his course. man, what fun!!!
this pic is on the dam with about a 15' drop off right behind you.
you're looking back towards the tee at about 265'. the drop zone is off out of frame to the left.
several illinois discs in that water!!

I have sacrificed to two of my babies on this hole. What the picture doesn't show is the low branch by the tee, and how dang tight the trees are around this hole. Very hard stuff.

Defintely Como Park has about 40% of the holes with the river coming into play............ but what about this classic water hole, 80?

4796_m.jpg

On and if anyone from the Augusta DGA feels like responding, DONT BOTHER!!! The picture above that you show on the Patriots Park course webpage is a BIG FAT AZZ LIE!!!!!

This hole is located in NY......... why would you show a picture like that if it DOES NOT EXIST on your course?

What exactly is the course this picture is from? It's awesome!

And Another...

What a gorgeous hole and a fantastic picture! Those are the holes that I play disc golf for. Where is that? I've gotta play it!

b11e2d1b_m.jpg
# 8 at buckhorn in New Hill, NC
87ec9c4a_m.jpg
# 9 , basket is on the shore 10-15 feet in
d6c6d951_m.jpg
# 10, across the cove
f4748631_m.jpg
# 11, 220 or so feet, but the basket can be 4-6 feet from the shore

and finally, #17
f8704cfe.jpg
that picture doesn't really do it justice, it's a good 150 to the water and it's a narrow window, then you have to carry another 150 or so to a narrow landing on the other side

I have seen a video of Schweberger intentionally skipping one across after he laid up

I have lost 3 discs on this course.

Latest posts