• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

WE DID IT!!! FROM WEST TO EAST COAST!

DeafDiscGolfer

Birdie Member
Timg and all Travel Tag holders,

I'm pleased to let you all know that I was able to complete the #21 tag's journey that came from from the state of Washington all the way to the state of Massachusetts!! From West coast to East coast!!

1) Met and traded my #10 (NY) for #24 (Mystjava's from WA) in Springfield, IL during the Deaf Nationals in July.

2) Met and traded #24 (WA) for #21 (Justin's from MA) in Burlington, MA just yesterday!! Now Justin is the true holder of the West coast tag!

WHEW!!

Now, does anyone wants Justin's #21 (MA) tag from me to be travel out to the West coast or elsewhere? :)

The spreadsheet has been updated to commemorate this feat. Congrats, guys!!!

Don't forget to update the map, too.

It was great to play my first travel tag round. I was sort of sad to go from #21 to 24 but it's about swapping not "winning" tags right? Perhaps I'll visit my brother in ventura and get Zenbot's tag one of these days. I played Coyote Piont once in my first year of play and loved it. That's a super-fun course.

So who wants my former westcoast tag? Come upto Boston and get it! ...or I might be in the Raleigh area around Halloween.

It was great to play my first travel tag round. I was sort of sad to go from #21 to 24 but it's about swapping not "winning" tags right? Perhaps I'll visit my brother in ventura and get Zenbot's tag one of these days. I played Coyote Piont once in my first year of play and loved it. That's a super-fun course.

So who wants my former westcoast tag? Come upto Boston and get it! ...or I might be in the Raleigh area around Halloween.
Come get it, punk. I'm waiting for you.:mad:

I kid. I kid. Let me know when you come out.

i got #3...and i'll be in Wake Forest for the time being...

i replied to that thread earlier...post #4 or 5 in that thread...feel free to contact me when you're in town

i replied to that thread earlier...post #4 or 5 in that thread...feel free to contact me when you're in town

Great. Then that means I'm just an ungreatful jerk. Thanks so much man. Compared to Boston any town with more than one course 30min away is a huge improvement.

i do! maybe next weekend? pm me if youre available

Great. Then that means I'm just an ungreatful jerk. Thanks so much man. Compared to Boston any town with more than one course 30min away is a huge improvement.

no worries...i've been called worse many times before...being a recent relocator (is that a word?) to the Triangle area myself, i'll say this...other than the stop lights not being timed properly and the people not really know how to drive that well, this place is great...mountains 3 hours to the west, ocean, 2 hours to the east and plenty of DG courses in between...i mean PLENTY!!!!

Latest posts