• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Welcome to the next generation of DGCourseReview

When I hit "top courses" I want to see the highest rated in descending order not just randomly high rated courses. Should I be putting feedback here or PMing you, Greens?

Edit: I just saw the thread for this stuff my bad.

Is there going to be a repopulation of data from the old Disc Organizer?

It might be too soon since the new version is only hours old, but that was one of the main things I've been visiting for lately.

In reply to my own question about the whereabouts of Disc Organizer:

Try Account settings/Profile Details/DIscs

Info was all there already

"There is nothing permanent except change." -Heraclitus

Thanks for picking up the baton from Tim and running with it! There are things I already miss, but I'm sure I'll get used to the revamp in no time.

I am so lost, I am too OLD to learn new things. I just wanted to verify how many Texas Courses I have played and I can't figure out how to edit my "Other Info" section.

I hope it works out, but I really did like the other layout, specially the course stuff. Still playing with it trying to figure it out.

The more I try to figure things out, the more I am getting frustrated. I really really really am not a happy camper right now.

I found my course list, no count what so ever. I have been using DGCR as my "official" course list for years. That is now lost.

The more I try to figure things out, the more I am getting frustrated. I really really really am not a happy camper right now.

I found my course list, no count what so ever. I have been using DGCR as my "official" course list for years. That is now lost.
I don't see a number per state but in the played tab (upper left) there is an accurate total number for me (kinda hard to see). Says 1462 on your tab.

Everybody's gonna be grumpy for awhile. Old dogs don't take well to new tricks. This is my first time online since the change. Definitely different, can't say I love it currently, but it's cuz I don't have a damn clue what's going yet. I'm gonna withhold judgement for a little while. I'd urge everyone here to do the same. Get used to it. Don't be so quick to riot and call for Greens head. We will get thru this together!

Or we won't. But let's cross that bridge in the future.

I see it now, could have sworn those numbers by the state header weren't there earlier.