• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Went to forehand- WOW

I'm not sure how it is where you guys are,but I get a lot of spaz from guys who throw back hand BECAUSE I flick. For whatever reason,maybe it's just because of my build but I get hella distance just flicking. I get ZERO accuarcy up close for damn sure,but I can really push it out there pretty good when my flick is on.

^ Yeah I did pitch in high school,and I still play hockey,it's just the way my arm works. Its way more efficient for me to throw for than back. Whenever I do thrown BH my shoulder kills me.

I love to flick. It's how I got introduced to the sport. I'm struggling to get my RHBH game up to speed but there's just something about the flick. I can drop some serious long bombs when I'm on. For some reason I haven't been able to duplicate this success with my backhand. It's frustrating at times, but nice knowing that when it does finally come together (my RHBH) it's going to be a wicked nasty game I bring to the table with both a backhand and a killer flick.

I've been struggling with getting rid of my strong-arm backhand, and in the meantime I've gone back to forehand dominant and really accomplishing a lot with it. I'm getting closer than ever to acing some really tough holes, and getting a lot more birdies since I can get controlled distance again...

...I also throw a Star Wraith for FH shots, it is 164g, so a little bit lighter. Wonderful disc, I can make this do anything. I almost aced the 580 ft downhill at DeLaveaga a week ago with it.

Latest posts