• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Westside] Westside tursas

Dr.Disc

Eagle Member
Anyone throw the tursas? Ive been looking for a understable mid to go with my cobras and wasps, ive been lookin for sumthing other than a stingray or comet. So whats the upsides and downsides to the tursas?

Didnt realise it wasnt released yet.....just saw it on infinites site....guess I will be getting a stingray for now:(

The rim of the Tursas is nothing like a Stingray or Comet - feels more like a Buzzz in the hand. It is very understable, much more understable than a Comet. Rewards a clean smooth throw and does not like to be overpowered.

Don't know anything about the tursas, but for a great under stable mid it's hard to beast a buzzz ss.

The rim of the Tursas is nothing like a Stingray or Comet - feels more like a Buzzz in the hand. It is very understable, much more understable than a Comet. Rewards a clean smooth throw and does not like to be overpowered.

So a finesse super understable mid.....i was hoping it was about the same stability as the comet:(

the wing or the top is the same as the warship if im not mistaken. i thought i read that somewhere . anywho, a flippy warship sounds fun.i cant wait for it to come out.

in the mean time,try the fuse. i throw buzzzs and it pairs nicely for the "flippy" mid. glides for days and is comfy in the hand.

a tp warship would suffice too but ive not thrown one so i cant compare. ive only tossed the vip.

the wing or the top is the same as the warship if im not mistaken. i thought i read that somewhere . anywho, a flippy warship sounds fun.i cant wait for it to come out.

in the mean time,try the fuse. i throw buzzzs and it pairs nicely for the "flippy" mid. glides for days and is comfy in the hand.

a tp warship would suffice too but ive not thrown one so i cant compare. ive only tossed the vip.

it's not the wing

and what jimbosprint said is accurate

apparition may have something to say

it requires more finesse than I can provide
so I prefer the Fuse

You are correct. From Westside's site:

Molds upper part is Westside Warship version 1.0, completed on 28 October 2011. Molds lower part is Westside Tursas version 1.0, completed on 31 August 2012.

This thread needs a photo.
attachment.php

Latest posts