• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Putters] What are the best throwing putters of all time?

What is the best throwing putter of all time?

• Wizard

Votes: 37 21.0%
  • Aviar

Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Big Bead Aviar

Votes: 20 11.4%
  • Luna

Votes: 4 2.3%
  • Envy

Votes: 53 30.1%
  • Proxy

Votes: 14 8.0%
  • Jokeri

Votes: 6 3.4%
  • Judge

Votes: 13 7.4%
  • Crown

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Rhyno

Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Scale

Votes: 4 2.3%
  • Pure

Votes: 24 13.6%
  • Other(write in the comments)

Votes: 32 18.2%

• Total voters
*gets settled in to watch the Super Mod flame war*

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Well it's settled, the Envy is the greatest throwing putter of all time... if you throw something else you are definitively a schmuck. (but only a doofus for Wizard throwers)

The poll has spoken...

Last edited:
Well it's settled, the Envy is the greatest throwing putter of all time... if you throw something else you are definitively a schmuck. (but only a doofus for Wizard throwers)

The poll has spoken...

Yeah... sounds like I just need to do an Envy vs Wizard video. I have three plastics in each one so it should be easy enough lol.

Now, now... Are we going to have to report this thread so that the mods can take care of it? :D;):p
Nah. I'll just yield because I was taught to respect my elders.

*watches Three Putt wander into the fields*

That'll do, mod. That'll do.

*edit*

Please never tell Three Putt I said this, but we really are lucky to have his encyclopedic knowledge of this stuff. I've told him multiple times that he should make a coffee table book for disc golf.

Last edited:

The poll has spoken...

Only because K1 Rekos aren't on the list. If only you all knew...

Only because K1 Rekos aren't on the list. If only you all knew...

I gave the Reko a go. It is definitely a nice putter and should be in the running. I'll still stick to my Envy's mostly due to easy availability. Probably not the best theory as I am 100% sure I've never lost a putter and needed a replacement.

I gave the Reko a go. It is definitely a nice putter and should be in the running. I'll still stick to my Envy's mostly due to easy availability. Probably not the best theory as I am 100% sure I've never lost a putter and needed a replacement.

Ironically enough, I think I've lost more throwing putters than almost anything else. I typically throw a putter on all my high risk shots for added control. Ergo, I lose putters :(