• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What did Santa bring you this year - 2012!?

People like me who don't get DG stuff from the wife: Is it because you're too picky and buy it all yourself, or because she doesn't want you to be playing? I think it's the former on mine, but I always wonder a little...
!

We dont have a local retail DG outlet and she doesn't do online shopping; also i'm pretty picky and typically just buy what I want/need for DG when I want/need it so she wouldn't know what to get to suprise me and wouldn't want to take the chance at me not liking whatever she bought.

Absolutely not the latter.

she got me a couple of somewhat related gifts in my stocking - a lighter leash and a water bottle holder on a biner thingy for my bag.

Quick story: this fall, like many others, I marveled at Jeff Ash's Brainwave discs, and got in touch with him for pricing. I found him to be a warm, generous, and certainly creative person. We talked about my (paltry) inventory of discs I might send to be dyed, and after agreeing to work with my one pale pink and two white discs, he suggested I send a couple others that he would experiment on for free.
I planned to ship them to him and would let my wife open the box when it came back, so my girls could each give me a custom dyed disc for Christmas. I know Jeff is very proud of the Shield Saint: he put it up at the top of his Facebook page before his current troubles.
Here's hoping Jeff Ash gets through his current challenges well, and that he still managed to have a Merry Christmas. Thanks to his artistic efforts, we did!
3c2b0d6f.jpg

9b896a4b.jpg
Those are some sweet dyes! I love the brainwave. The saint is one of my favorites behind the kind of dye the boss is, love those mix of colors! If you ever want to sell that boss I would love to have it :thmbup::hfive:

M-14 from myself and Parents
Grip Bag from both sides of Grandparents
Vibram Lace from my good friend Magic Mamba
DG Posters (pictures)
PDGA membership from Sister

And the rest is clothes, stocking stuffers, and money.

Money will boost up my BA from spending on so much plastic this year. :eek:

Booya! Got me a black Silverback for Christmas. Coming from a crunch box, this is a huge upgrade. Everything about is just more comfortable and intuitive. Now I just need some quads..

No pictures since I don't have a camera.

Here's a gift from LeewayeDiscGolf and family to all of DGCR! Didn't wanna start a seperate thread. Hope you guys enjoy.

Attachments

• Disc Santa.jpg
    Disc Santa.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 79
He got me a new stool....I also would like to thank DD. Awesome job!

Attachments

• IMG_20121226_202559-1.jpg
    IMG_20121226_202559-1.jpg
    153.5 KB · Views: 37