• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is the disc that everybody else loves...but you just can't stand?

I love the buzzz, but the wasp and drone just don't work for me, I'll stick to my roc and gator for those slots.

Not a specific disc, but I can't throw anything made of champion plastic, they just go hard left everytime. Maybe I just need more practice with them. I found a DX beast and I loved the way it flew, after I lost it, I replaced it with a champion and hated it, I don't even like the slick feel of the champion plastic. Right now i'm a DX man all the way. That's right, you heard me, DX rules!

Not a specific disc, but I can't throw anything made of champion plastic, they just go hard left everytime. Maybe I just need more practice with them. I found a DX beast and I loved the way it flew, after I lost it, I replaced it with a champion and hated it, I don't even like the slick feel of the champion plastic. Right now i'm a DX man all the way. That's right, you heard me, DX rules!

I hear ya with that... no grip = no fun. You might wanna try Innova's Pro or Discraft's X plastic, they are plenty grippy & are a bit more durable than DX type plastics.