• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is the most you have spent on a disc and what was it?

$27 ($7 shipping, under $50 from MSt.) for a proto stamped Roc3. Should have bought 3.

Payed about $60-65 (cant remember) for a New circle stamp Rhyno that i was told was pro or SE plastic. it does feel nice, but i have no way of confirming if it's regular old dx or something special.

$30 on a Big Bird Roc for a friend (who forgot to pay me back damnit).
$28 on a 10 Year Buzzz.

Two stupid investments. I'm done spending more than $20 on a disc. Unless it's an 11x KC Pro Gazelle that's beat in just enough to use...

Let's see, 2 Proto Bosses at $45 & $48 respectively, 2 FR Buzzzes at $90 and $55, and then my beauties, 2 KCWO CE Aviars at $65 and $100. So that makes 6 discs totaling $403 and that's an average of almost $70/disc. Those are my most used discs though, by far!

$80 on ebay

DSCN4114.jpg

I am pretty sure on a Gold Line Albatross River....that's including the cost of the sick brainwave done on it (with shipping etc)

baf08a75.jpg

$25.00 years ago for a floppy pocketable Aviar. Yes, you could fold it in half and place it in your pocket. They were awesome!

On one disc? $400 for an '01 CE Roc, then around $300 for a patent pending proto star stamp Aviar off Ebay recently. Basicially, way too much for all of my collection of Aviars.

Tim S.

^ $110 from the man above for a new 2nd run TL
^ $105 from the man above for a ce cobra

20 bucks plus tax for a few different discs.
I have several I could sell for more than that but I doubt I will buy one for more than that.

20 on a ti buzzz when I was new. It flew well but was a very poor color. If only I knew how important color is. I've spent 18 in brick and mortar stores many times. I would rather spend the extra bucks supporting a good store.

$25 for an '01 ZoneDriven ghost stamped CE Roc, and $25 for an '01 USDGC Roc ... in '01.

Latest posts