• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is the worst disc you ever bought?

Vote on the worst disc ever made

• Total voters
Discraft flick. I couldn't flick it for **** expect for damn near straight right.

Your not the only one. I couldn't throw this disc forehand to save my life. And my forehand isn't bad at all I can get my halos to go 425ft with my forehand.

And I know I'm gonna tick a lot of people off with this one but the MVP Volt. I know it may be a great disc for some but I could not get this disc to fly to save my life. I tried and tried and tried but to no avail I couldn't get it. Needless to say at least it was good trade bait.

The Skyiron Flagship.

Honorable Mention: The Innova Monster.

^ I loved my monster. I found a pearly monster just sitting in a parking lot one day and pretty much learned how to be a good forehand thrower with it.

I'm so glad that the Raging Inferno was on this list. That disc is just a monster of balls. It's like it was designed for people who just found that disc golf itself wasn't challenging enough, you needed to have a pointless rounded grip with just a horrible flight.

And yeah the flagship really didn't do it for me either. I keep one in my bag to try and roll it as far as I can though. Pretty good disc for that game.

I bought a brown disc once. That was the worst move i've done. Lost it the first round i threw it. Brown disc + woods = no more disc.

i actually love r-pro bosses but i use them for tomahawks.

my worst purchase was the Odyssey putter thing felt so weird i saw it at play it again sports 6 years ago threw it once then it turned into a dog toy.

Your not the only one. I couldn't throw this disc forehand to save my life. And my forehand isn't bad at all I can get my halos to go 425ft with my forehand.

And I know I'm gonna tick a lot of people off with this one but the MVP Volt. I know it may be a great disc for some but I could not get this disc to fly to save my life. I tried and tried and tried but to no avail I couldn't get it. Needless to say at least it was good trade bait.

Really? Man, I want one. My Shock and Amp are tits! Already gone? I'd take THAT bait!!!!:D

Haven't bought any of the discs on the list but the most dissapointed I've been would be a tie between a xxx and a trident. Both craptastic.

The Arrow. Now there was a worthless paperweight.

Groove. At one time I had an ape and a groove at the same time and guess which one faded more. Groove, but it did turn out useful for thumbers and big S curve forehands.

1) Groove
2) Ultralight Raging Inferno DT - first one was great, but lost it. :( Bought two replacements from different sources - not even remotely close to the one I lost. Like comparing an Avenger SS to a Predator. That kind of inconsistency = BAD.

First was surprised to see that the newest thread was from 2010. I looked for a few before I brought this one back. Like a more active one. Secondly I forgot about my damn flick. Now in all fairness It may of been a bad mold. My dome area was almost caved in. Like a negative dome. It wouldn't do anything for me. It would go 50 feet turn over sideways and just fall. I've seen a few friends and they actually had a dome. So I am thinking I just really got a bad mold

I don't like the dart but there is no way it is the worst disc some of you have bought. It's like a longer, more stable Aero.

Right, There's alot of people I know that use the Dart including me. They are straight as an arrow. I have a friend who putts lasers with these at 50'

Didn't buy one but got it in a trade. Millenium Astra I think? Had a stupid dome on it and the plastic felt horrible. Flew like a turd too. Close second is the overweight prodigy d4 proto that had serious flight issues. I do enjoy the first run I have though.

There's a disc called the 'the Brick'? what names did they pass on before settling on 'the Brick'? The Wet Blanket? the Turd? the one disc I hear everyone raging on is the Groove. My sister got me one from Dick's sporting goods for X-mas.... I returned it for credit, got some socks.

Latest posts