• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not worth much, unless you find someone looking for it. Run of the mill gummy, nothing special. These were run AFTER the CE runs.
Might be worth a few extra bucks, but probably just retail. New QMS goes for about $13 - $15.

Edit:
Sometimes these are sold as CE, becaase of the misspelling.
They are not CE, but the old gummy QMS's are pretty special, I think. Very underappreciated disc.

easiest way to tell is a two color stamp vs. a one color stamp...the CE ones had a two color stamp

whats up with pro pigs these days? what would a new 170g go for? they still at retail prices or did going oop bump up the price?

easiest way to tell is a two color stamp vs. a one color stamp...the CE ones had a two color stamp

They seem to have made some opaque CE Millennium with the single color stamp, but I wouldn't buy one without holding it. Too risky.
According to discgolfsweden.de, the 1.7 runs of the Aurora MS were CE, and I have quite a few and based on the look and feel, I believe it.

Just like apdrvya said, the two-color stamp is your safest, best bet.

one other thing on the two color stamp. they all (when new) have a "hash mark" in sharpie at 6:00 on the wing where the hot stamper puts a mark to line up the two stamp. they are apparently incredibly difficult to match up the two and is why they were disco'ed on the more recent runs.

How much are each of these worth?

scaled.php
scaled.php
scaled.php

weights conditions molds (rhyno and first one)??
all of these things help.

181g Lat 64 Fuse, about 8/10 light ink in the rim. It has a really weird snowflake/bull's eye mark in the middle, definitely from the factory before being stamped.

Attachments

• Photo0262.jpg
    Photo0262.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 25
  • Photo0263.jpg
    Photo0263.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 26
181g Lat 64 Fuse, about 8/10 light ink in the rim. It has a really weird snowflake/bull's eye mark in the middle, definitely from the factory before being stamped.

nick, why would this be worth more than a stock one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts