• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
2005 Champ Roc? Other than being >170g and being new/unthrown, I don't have any other details. Is that enough to work from?

This is the one I was talking about. Any ideas? A friend is offering it to me and I want to make sure that we're both getting the good end of the stick.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 2005USDGCRoc.jpg
    2005USDGCRoc.jpg
    137.6 KB · Views: 181
Another one I picked up today. Few small scratches on outer rim. Plate ink. 6.5 overall I would say because of ink mostly. Marked 171 *D, super gummy and the flattest destroyer I have ever seen, including the proto star stamp first run I have. This is a first run stock stamp correct?

Edit: I know the ink marking is not the stock ink, but I'm assuming the guy who owned this simply traced the initial marking. Has natural beauty dark blue streaks.

start at 15 and add a dollar for every PM you get about this disc! ;)

yeah i'm not paying more than 11 each for these used but people swear they sell them for 20....so range must be somethign to do with how close to first runs they are.....

11 to 20 dollars is the range.

This is the one I was talking about. Any ideas? A friend is offering it to me and I want to make sure that we're both getting the good end of the stick.

attachment.php

i have been selling these as xouts for 35 and regulars at 40...

that looks like a nice disc....i would get it if you pass on it! :D

so might be worth 50 in trades.

DX Banshee 172g 10/10 No ink Wham-0 and Golf Wear Stamp. Has date May 16&17, 1998 on it. Small Barstamp

4v3aqw.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts