• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about this wizard, 7.5/10 conidtion, 2 rings on the back, weighs 174 grams and is marked CH WIZ..... has faded ink on inside of the rim. Anyone know the value of it? I don't have a clue, but I know some of them can go for some money. THANKS

photostream

Here is the link to the picture of the image dosn't show up.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/74791315@N02/7275656780/in/photostream

Any Wizard experts out there??
http://www.flickr.com/photos/74791315@N02/7275656780/in/photostream

"jk aviar x" pro line aviar - 175 grams - new

think it's a proto before the 3x? any info/price range?

1999 BB DX Aviar. 9.5/10 condition. No ink. Still has innova factory sticker on it.

the feel of the disc could change the value but normal is 20 dollars esp mint.

if it has an odd feel like an omega SS/chains aviar it could be worth more esp to the right buyer.

thanks for the picture i'm now ignoring every post without one. all should join me and say no picture no help.

Last edited:

if it has an odd feel like an omega SS/chains aviar it could be worth more esp to the right buyer.

thanks for the picture i'm now ignoring every post without one. all should join me and say no picture no help.

I ignore posts without pictures mostly because I don't trust how some people rate discs. Need to see for myself.

Feels like normal DX to me. Thanks for the help. I'm with you on pictures too. Aside from helping the estimates, it also just makes the thread more interesting. The only non-picture posts I pay attention to are the ones that the discs are new. But anyway, thank you.

What is a hunter orange limited edition Comet worth? I think it's 171ish. Condition 9/10

I'm assuming that you're talking about the ESP LE Comet.
About $15.
Not much value in these since the second ESP run.

Got a couple new discs today that I'm not sure about the value.

9.5/10 Pro Ryhno scaled at 170.0g looks like its been thrown once, maybe twice. Minor scuffing from it being taken out of a bag.

IMAG0351.jpg

9/10 Proto V.P. scaled at 171.6g

IMAG0352.jpg

IMAG0355.jpg

how much would this pearly 12x firebird fetch 164g no ink 8.5/10

Attachments

• DSCF3050[1].jpg
    DSCF3050[1].jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 18
  • DSCF3051[1].jpg
    DSCF3051[1].jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 13
  • DSCF3052[1].jpg
    DSCF3052[1].jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 10
Got a couple new discs today that I'm not sure about the value.

9.5/10 Pro Ryhno scaled at 170.0g looks like its been thrown once, maybe twice. Minor scuffing from it being taken out of a bag.

IMAG0351.jpg

9/10 Proto V.P. scaled at 171.6g

IMAG0352.jpg

IMAG0355.jpg

Pro Rhynos in this weight class and color go for about 18 ish

Cheers - Koffee

what are new 11x kc pro eagles going for?? I put that on my wanted list but I have no clue what to offer lol oops

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts