• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
picked up a cfr glow firebird tonight and planning on throwing it, but its a 10/10 for sure, just curious as to the value to see if i payed the right amount for it

Stock prices. $16?

On these, it depends on the flatness. They actuall made at least two different runs. The table-flat ones will get you up to $20. There are still a lot of them out there.
The latest run of these Champ Glo FB's go for less because they are not as flat and not as stable. Unfortunately, they get mixed up all the time, so you get the flat ones going for less and the domey ones going for more.

Bottom line is that you may get a little more than stock, unless you can find a table-flat one and sell it as table-flat, you may get a little more.

How much are first run star Destroyers that are a 9 - 9.5 on the sleepy scale going for these days??? I have the chance to get a few and am curious what they are going for now... Any help is appreciated...

Dave

Solid 9/10 175.4g 91 chains. Looks to be thrown only a handful of times.

IMAG0389.jpg

Chains have not been selling too well lately. I just bought a brand new one on here in an auction for 30 shipped. If you are looking to sell it you may want to prepare yourself to settle for a little less than what Jeff quoted. You never know though, someone may really want it. That is a very nice looking aviar though :D

Was wondering if this 1st run ce firebird is worth more than others because it has a ghost ZoneDriven stamp above the Innova stamp? Pretty hard to see, but it's there. Thanks for any replys.

176.3 grams, 8/10 condition
1763CEFirebird1stRunZonedriven.jpg

Thanks Jeff, I don't know if it was wiped. Have you seen any others with a ZoneDriven stamp on it? This was a first for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts