• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha sorry... I was kinda still waiting on a few discs to be valued, if there is any, a couple pages back. So I did not want to clutter this forum, even know if the attachments are working, or to be let down once more. But for the other discs in question I was able to find two sites that the First Run Wolf at about 35 and the Special Edition Gazelle about the same, while the Ram was about 10-15. Please let me know if you can verify any of those findings and I am sure those were in new condition so.... But here is my "pdga appoved" Thank you for your time.

View attachment 26131

that is CE. opaque and two color stamp are a dead give away...
I'd guess about 30ish.

Got a few older ones I'm curious about, Any ideas on value ?

JLS - New 167g - Test Run
picture.php

XL - New - 172g - Juliana Bower signature stamp
picture.php

XS - New - 171g - New distance record stamp from 2001
picture.php

XL - From 1998 I believe - New and 174g

i just got 2 ce eagles 162 10/10 and 166 10/10 also i got 5 bigbead 11x champion avairs 10/10

I got them all at an estate sale for $70.....come up?

picked up this clear gummy evo magic 2009 ice bowl stamp at a tourney its 10/10 and marked as 175g (I don't have a scale to verify). I know that people were looking for these a while back, so anyone got a price on it?

DSC00897.JPG

DSC00898.JPG

that is CE. opaque and two color stamp are a dead give away...
I'd guess about 30ish.

Thanks man. I spent about a half an hour at PIAS today and found a few nice ones. One exactly like that test run JLS in great condition (red). Two 1998 PDGA amateur world championships (sniper and XL), a millennium prototype trachon but 3.0, two chain aviar P&A, millennium mf sentenial special edition (blue with rainbow stamp), and a mystery disc bar stamped INNOVA then Champion discs in the middle. Someone said old Eagle X. About five were from this nice fellow named George, which is pretty much the only thing wrong with most of these discs (the ink).

Found four today - haven't had a chance to take pics yet.

Really pearly Champion CAL Tooled Leopard 175 8.5/10
Bottom Stamped Star Destroyer *DS 175 8.5/10

Not sure if those are worth anything - the other two are nothing special

E* Valkyrie 175
10/10 DX Shark 175

No ink on any of them

Haha sorry... I was kinda still waiting on a few discs to be valued, if there is any, a couple pages back. So I did not want to clutter this forum, even know if the attachments are working, or to be let down once more. But for the other discs in question I was able to find two sites that the First Run Wolf at about 35 and the Special Edition Gazelle about the same, while the Ram was about 10-15. Please let me know if you can verify any of those findings and I am sure those were in new condition so.... But here is my "pdga appoved" Thank you for your time.

View attachment 26131

If I may respectfully add that QJLS's are a little up right now and that disc might probably go for more than $30, especially if it's in new or in great condition. QJ's with a double-color stamp are especially hard to find and that would take the value north. If it were a one-color appoved QJLS, then $30 is exactly correct.

what about a 10/10 170 "Appoved" Q-Mega? its teal w/ rainbow stamp

The champ Appoved Q-mega's are probably gonna fetch north of $20 at 170g and new. It's not CE, but they are getting that much. I sold one a bit ago for $29. There seems to be an uninformed group that think these are CE's and will not be corrected otherwise.
Viva la Free Enterprise!

If I may respectfully add that QJLS's are a little up right now and that disc might probably go for more than $30, especially if it's in new or in great condition. QJ's with a double-color stamp are especially hard to find and that would take the value north. If it were a one-color appoved QJLS, then $30 is exactly correct.

What are you thinking $50? Or less? Or more!?!?! Thank you for your time it is greatly appreciated. I don't really know what the current markets are like or where to easily find that info. Good thing there are kind people such as you to assist me. Thanks again!

I just bought a rainbow barstamp CE T MOLD off the bay, the ones cam Todd had for fundraising. It's 175 never thrown but has faded rim ink. What do you think its worth? I want it for wall but though it might have slipped by because not everyone knows about them. Thanks. Oh its white by the way. Thanks

picked up this clear gummy evo magic 2009 ice bowl stamp at a tourney its 10/10 and marked as 175g (I don't have a scale to verify). I know that people were looking for these a while back, so anyone got a price on it?

DSC00897.JPG

DSC00898.JPG

i hear rumors of up to 50 bones for these. i can't believe it but i have heard that a few times.

i think ebay is the best bet on that one. esp mint.

What are you thinking $50? Or less? Or more!?!?! Thank you for your time it is greatly appreciated. I don't really know what the current markets are like or where to easily find that info. Good thing there are kind people such as you to assist me. Thanks again!

Not $50.
Two of these sold on e-bay this week for $38 (used) and $40 (new). That seems to be the going price on ebay. Not sure about the MP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts