• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Players cup clear Buzzz.

Any guesses?

Pic herehttp://db.tt/vU44CoKU

Hey man, I have one of those too! I thought it was cryztal flx at first but it was a lil stiff and then I noticed it was a SS. Not sure the year but your the only other person I seen have one like it. I got it from another dude and have had this one for a few years now.

btw, I dyed mine
picture.php

Today's acquisitions:
174 pre-Barry beast. Haven't thrown it to check stability. No cuts, gouges, or ink
20121102_1544040.jpg

170 Gummy orc. Haven't thrown it to check stability. No cuts, gouges or ink.
20121102_154348.jpg

174 lava fuse. Looks nearly new.
20121102_154328.jpg

Thanks

not sure. there's definitely a difference in plastic.
I pretty much got ripped a new one when I said the leo was CE
not sure if it's a chronology thing where the leo was earlier and the aviar was later.
I guess the best way to say it is " it is what it is..."

Very true. It is what it is. A beautiful disc. Have you seen anyone else with one? I am just wondering how unique it is. I will probably part with it, if someone makes the right offer...

I posted mine yesterday. I see them occasionally but not like often often..

btw, idk where to post this so I'll just ask here. Can someone PM me that sells alot of discs on ebay? I just have a few general questions, not asking for a price chart or anything..

Today's acquisitions:
174 pre-Barry beast. Haven't thrown it to check stability. No cuts, gouges, or ink
20121102_1544040.jpg

170 Gummy orc. Haven't thrown it to check stability. No cuts, gouges or ink.
20121102_154348.jpg

174 lava fuse. Looks nearly new.
20121102_154328.jpg

Thanks

Beast, I'd say around $20. I sold one for that a couple months ago. Fuse, probably $16 or $17. I've got one just like it. :D

gl on getting that Ion grunge. 125 and the snipers havent even shown up yet lol

****ing **** 2 guys wanted that thing badly

Last edited:
I just picked up this LS, with the same 2000 doubles stamp, that looks like they could have dyed it the same day they ran my CE-JLS.

I took a hot knife to the outer rim of the LS for a little heat seal surgery and it melted like butter into place. Fingerprinty and stiff, YES!

dscn0379o.jpg

dscn0381i.jpg

You looking for sale prices?
For the CE-JLS, try to get $20-25. The heavy ink and the condition kill the value on this one.
For the LS, it certainly looks like CE, but I personally haven't seen any others like it. If it is CE, my best guess is $20, maybe less. The value will be hurt by the CFR stamp, and the home melting repair job. The early CE stuff is generally dated around 2001, so this may be a little early... But CE Mill stuff is really all over the map. Anyone else wanna chime in and add to the pool of knowledge?
If the LS is not CE, about $15, maybe less.

gl on getting that Ion grunge. 125 and the snipers havent even shown up yet lol

****ing **** 2 guys wanted that thing badly

US $205.27 :popcorn:

Does This Mean The Price Of A 10/10 FR ION Is Now $250????

That's impressive, must of REALLY wanted that disc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts