• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are pics of a few of the Items I was looking at value of. All discs in this post are new.

Old Comet - Believe it's 175 but will weigh it.
picture.php

APX Swirls - All New and 170g-174g
picture.php

Pegasus - Don't think these are worth much but checking. Need to verify weights.
picture.php

Here are a few more - Specifically looking into the 3 Augusta Wraiths but any input on the others appreciated. Might have some others up later.

picture.php

Very good chance that all of these go to the market place soon but doing some research to help a friend set some fair prices. I have ideas on some and have done some e-bay research but more curious about the opinions here. He also has some assorted Rocs and a set of bagged 2007 USDGC Rocs.

Here are pics of a few of the Items I was looking at value of. All discs in this post are new.

picture.php

These are all over the place, but usually sell for $15 - 20 new. Obviously, the heavier gets more $$.
If it's mint, wall-hanger quality, you might get more than $20.

I found an organic prototype wizard at play it again. Not sure its worth but it was cheap so I grabbed it. 175g

bc6d7966854111e289bf22000a1fa4a9_7.jpg

All the Organics say Prototype, but it doesn't add any value.
In that condition, it's probably worth about what you paid for it.

Not all organics are stamped as protos, but I agree with the rest of your post.

Not trying to be argumentative, and you may very well be correct.
If you find an Gateway Organic stamped as something other than Prototype, please send me a photo. I don't think I've ever seen one.

I don't know the value, but that is a cool aviar.

Yeah i just know its old. No patent no on the back just Innova Champion Discs inc.

edit: forgot it does say patent pending also on the bottom.

Last edited:
I don't know about the Buzzzes, they just came out. You could probably just make up a price and be able to sell them for something ridiculous.

picture.php

APX Swirls - All New and 170g-174g
picture.php

Pegasus - Don't think these are worth much but checking. Need to verify weights.
picture.php

swirls $35-40...Pegasus $10-12...no idea on the comet

Status
Not open for further replies.