• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Plastic Cannon and KW83028 for the quick replies! Much appreciated. He says it still flies correct so maybe 5/10 but I'm conservative when it comes to the ol' sleepy sale. Either way it's in poor shape for sure. Thanks again.

No prob, either way, $10 max seems to be the general consensus here

$15-20 I'd say

Edit: Yup, what apdrvya said
Edit2: Definitely not even close to worth the $33 shipped that LS wants for it

Thanks guys, I had one when I first started and lost it thought about grabbing one but not if the price is that off.

Anything here worth anything? Some guy is selling for $70. Is it worth it?

picture.php

picture.php

Simple answer...NO. Save your money.

The throw in the darks and the minis are your most valuable, maybe the cobra if it is MINT. I see nothing that you would want to scoop up for value. over 70% of that is $3 a disc.

I wonder about three discs.

1. A 10/10, never thrown, (what I think is) first run CE Eagle.
28wpf1y.jpg

30ms904.jpg

2. 9x KC Pro Teebird 6/10 with ink

3. Omega driver with ink

153198098_1.jpg

I am really interested in identifying the Omega driver. Just won the discs on the picture at an auction, and can't see what it is exactly. But since the 9x Teebird is pretty old, I'm guessing it might be from the about the same time.

that eagle will depend on the x or l mold... 50-75 in general terms though
the 9x teebird 15-25 bucks if you're lucky
the omega driver isn't too desirable, <$10

edit: that eagle appears to be first run so L mold, 80-90 bones... sorry.

that eagle will depend on the x or l mold... 50-75 in general terms though
the 9x teebird 15-25 bucks if you're lucky
the omega driver isn't too desirable, <$10

edit: that eagle appears to be first run so L mold, 80-90 bones... sorry.

Thank you for the answer. 80-90 dollars seems like a good deal to me!

Do you have any more info on the Omega driver?

any info on this disc, i have the same elite x wasp black with memorial stamp. any value to the black one? used the pic from rj29274
sDxyFl.jpg

I just picked up this 2004 Z Buzzz pearly Wasp tooled 174.5 (scaled) 10/10 no ink. It's from the August 21st-22nd, 2004 Southern National Amateur Disc Golf Championship in Memphis, Tennessee. It's very pearly and i'm wondering if this would be a FR or 2nd FR and what it's worth. Thanks!

Buzzz5.jpg

Buzzz4.jpg

Hey all, what would you say a 1st run, unthrown/inked Soft GT Banger would be worth? How about a Soft Glow GT Banger, same condition?

Need some more expertise!

Hey fellas..just snagged this pearly 5X JK Valk....was wondering an approx value on it.
The stamp on it is faded but IS visible although you can't tell in this pic. Also...no ink at all.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:
10x KC *DX* Roc

Has anyone ever seen this roc? It appears to be an old school dx roc. I have shown it to a disc golfer that has been playing disc golf and collecting discs since the 70s and he has never seen one before. Does anyone have any information on this disc? Thanks.

Attachments

• 10x DX Roc.jpg
    10x DX Roc.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.