• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are the mint green first run echo-star XCals going for these days? I've got a handful that I think I'm going to part ways with.

Old pre-avery echo star destroyer with current destroyer stamp. echo green. 175g no ink, 8/10?

USDGC 08 San Marino champ roc with graffiti "San Marino" stamp 180g, no ink 9/10?

Thanks guys

The roc 35

the destroyer i think is worth about 4 dollars just send it to me.

but you would be surprised by those destroyers they rarely sell for less than 20.
8/10 you still would get 25 easy.

This is a 1994 Lightning Rubber Putter, mint condition, no ink, 177 gr. very nice! :) ?? Anyone ??

Attachments

• Lightning Disc Pics 005.jpg
    Lightning Disc Pics 005.jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 20
What are the mint green first run echo-star XCals going for these days? I've got a handful that I think I'm going to part ways with.

Anyone? Here is a pic of the ones I'm referring to, however, not my picture.

140.jpg

OOP Discs?

Got a few discs from the Dynamic Discs Mystery Box deal that I can't find any info on regarding pricing.

Row 1
- Legacy 170G Clozer
- Discraft 168G Wave

Row 2
- Discraft 148G Marauder
- Gateway 175G Blaze

Attachments

• IMG_1304.JPG
    IMG_1304.JPG
    141.4 KB · Views: 27
clozer and blaze are in production 10-15
wave isn't pdga legal <$10
marauder if it were heavier ~$20, that one 10-12

Those Venoms aren't very much above retail for a D disc. Those are proto's. I have one. It's pretty soft in the flight plate. Only Venoms worth anything are LE ESP and the rare Z.

FR Spider, new, unthrown, 174g, 9.9/10 with slight stamp wear. I've never seen one that was factory dyed, so I'm interested in it's value.

2012-11-30173742.jpg

2012-11-30173854.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts