• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Price check, 2001 worlds biggest disc golf weekend bar stamp 150g leopard, one decent ding in the rim, feels really nice not sure what plastic it is, figured it was atleast worth picking it up out of the PIAS used bin, some ink on the back
58E47103-0508-43C9-BBF2-529158983B69-6132-0000066AB24E3C9C.jpg

Yes! I had a milky white just like that one that I sold on here a couple yrs back when they came out for around $40 I believe. It is the most rare of any of the Emac discs.

Haha, thanks man. The yellow one is MEGA domey. The milky one with the rainbow stamp is MEGA sexy. I was thinking more like $25, but based on what you're saying, I'll go with $35 for the milky rainbow.

Help a brother out, got a 172.8g about 6-7/10 very faded ink on the back plate . stamp somewhat faded. DX STAMPED Champion Rhyno Ontario mold. sweeet disc, just wanted to see what yall thought it was worth. are these the first run champs??

0119131937.jpg

0119131936.jpg

0119131937a.jpg

They are first run champ rhynos.
That one looks like a great thrower. About $20 at that weight.
I think new max weight 175 are going for 25-35 to collectors if the stamp is perfect.

Last edited:
Thanks for the info, I saw a new max weight one sell on Ebay for 200 bucks , so i figured this guy was worth like 50 haha

Thanks for the info, I saw a new max weight one sell on Ebay for 200 bucks , so i figured this guy was worth like 50 haha

Pretty sure they are worth more than the 20-30 that someone else said. Not positive though. It is one of those things that you don't see very often so hard to price. I would ask $50 as well if I were you.

Pretty sure they are worth more than the 20-30 that someone else said. Not positive though. It is one of those things that you don't see very often so hard to price. I would ask $50 as well if I were you.

Fifty for the beat up CE Rhyno? Nah.

Exp 1.2's and JKAvair

I've got a stack of miscellaneous Exp's all new, all 1.2, anywhere from 171-175g.
Not worth pictures.

And this....
whiteJKavair175footballstamp.jpg

a prototype JK Avair with the football stamp.

Status
Not open for further replies.