• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Challenger

I know that 2003 was the first year of the challenger so I was just wondering what these are going for?

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    141.8 KB · Views: 21
I know that 2003 was the first year of the challenger so I was just wondering what these are going for?

Brand new with the 1st run stamp: between $30-$40. IDK about a CFR though. All the 1st runs were blue, which makes it more likely that yours is from that run. I probably wouldn't pay more than $12 shipped for it if I threw hard X Challengers due to condition.

Anyone have an idea what new 4x Kenny glows are going for? I've got a couple flag dyed ones, not sure if I should unload them now or hang on to them.

^hold onto them, they were north of $100 last time I sold and they will do nothing but go up.

That was my thought. I picked them up for around 50 a piece a few years back so they've already gone up quite a bit. Thanks for the advice.

Any idea what these are worth...all are in the 150 range and are in 10/10 mint shape.

Also wondering if these are a CE blend or not:confused:

I would say around $30 on the 150 class Gazelles and around $40 on the pearlies. I believe that the 11x KC Pro plastic is the same as the 5th run candy CE and swoosh stamp CE TLs and early Proline. Call it what you will. The pearlies are as durable as all get out...

Anyone else have an opinion on what they are worth?

Attachments

• Red 11X KC Pro Gazelles.jpg
    Red 11X KC Pro Gazelles.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 13
  • Red 11X KC Pro Gazelle.jpg
    Red 11X KC Pro Gazelle.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 8
good throwers.... probably get you a few bucks.
z-putt'r 15-20
big bird 10-15 beat up.

Yeah, they both fly wonderfully.
The Roc is understable now, but not flippy understable. Just keeps going smooth to the right before it fades a little bit.

Almost same with the Z Puttr, understable, and it fades anhyzer for me, but extremely sloow.

Thank you!

IMG_9592 by Materhead, on Flickr

IMG_9593 by Materhead, on Flickr

better pics....15 year old pre CE discs. what are these worth?

Unfortunately not worth that much, unless you can find someone that really wants 'em. Old Mill plastic is not really collectible unless it's CE. Besides, there's a surprising amount still left around, not sure why.
You might get $15, but probably less.
Really a shame, Mill plastic has an important place in the history of Disc Golf as the first premium plastic (even if it was just Pro-type) mass-produced.

"Appoved" QMS, 7+/10 with some ink.

P1020636 by kmz913, on Flickr

Probably worth a little over stock, if only because of the "Appoved" stamp. Most likely not CE. QMS are only CE with the two-color bubble stamp, with very few exceptions.
If it is gummy it is most certainly NOT CE. $12-15
If it is firm, might be CE, maybe $15 or more.

IMG_3039.jpg

Pretty self explanatory - 1X Aviar signed by the champ - any guesses on value?

Thanks for the valuation apdrvya.

I'd love to see one of Mr. Andersons eBay spreadshhets on what these have been selling for!?!?!

^^^^^
The 30-40 range on these are a place to start. The lighter ones would be on the $30 side and the heavier ones on the $35-40 range

The eBay prices on these are out of hand and might skew the numbers some. If you asked the big gazelle collectors on here they would say $25-45 on all types depending on weight color and conditions

What a Red 11x Kc Pro Teebird worth? 7.5-8/10 faded ink, kc pro teebird stamp is wiped but can still read it. 173g and gummy. Feels great.

Status
Not open for further replies.