• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, I'm trying to trade my 5.5/10 white KC Pro 10x Roc. It's been a long time thrower of mine, I got it in 05 and its been in and out of the bag since then. It has a rainbow stamp if that makes a difference. Typical wear, no chunks missing or anything like that, but it does have heavy ink on the bottom in the form of my name and number in black sharpie. I really have no idea what its worth. It's going to a guy who wants a thrower, I'm just trying to be fair to both him and myself. So, any advice as to the worth of such a disc would be much appreciated. Sorry I dont have a picture, couldnt even find one quite similar on the net. thanks!!

Hey guys, I'm trying to trade my 5.5/10 white KC Pro 10x Roc. It's been a long time thrower of mine, I got it in 05 and its been in and out of the bag since then. It has a rainbow stamp if that makes a difference. Typical wear, no chunks missing or anything like that, but it does have heavy ink on the bottom in the form of my name and number in black sharpie. I really have no idea what its worth. It's going to a guy who wants a thrower, I'm just trying to be fair to both him and myself. So, any advice as to the worth of such a disc would be much appreciated. Sorry I dont have a picture, couldnt even find one quite similar on the net. thanks!!

Picture would really help.....and the weight. I'll take a stab though. In that condition.......25-35, more if the stamp is still in tact, and its heavy.......45 tops

Shoot me a pm if its heavy, maybe we can work something out.

Any thoughts on what a white proto ESP stalker might be worth? 9.5/10, no ink, blue Discraft disc stamp. No stalker label on it, kinda pearly white esp plastic. I'll get a pic up as soon as I get it in the mail :)

I'd like a price check on the following Ching Rocs. All 10/10, and all scaled in at 177g

CopUhaV.png

2t4vKiD.png

RfH3SJA.png

IMG_20130318_221951_505_zps9a56415e.jpg

Leo SE is 9.5 171 ($40?)
Ryhno is 8.5 175 mustard w/ silver sparkle stamp. I have no idea on this one. Great feeling pro line.
No ink on either. Thanks in advance.

Leo SE is 9.5 171 ($40?)
Ryhno is 8.5 175 mustard w/ silver sparkle stamp. I have no idea on this one. Great feeling pro line.

$30-$40 on the Rhyno. Unless you find someone that must have it!

Leo SE is 9.5 171 ($40?)

eBay prices... Heavy, colored, with a good stamp on the rhyno will fetch a premium.
g0jZOPxl.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts