• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen the 1x pearly ones go for 15-30 depending on condition and pearliness and flatness. This one is prolly around 20ish

Thanks JC. It is super flat and a guy i was playing with offered me $35 for it yesterday. I can throw that thing 280-330 on a rope 5 feet of the ground so it's worth probably double that to me!!

I mean it's some kind of weird stamp, apparently signed by Avery Jenkins.

It is signed by him on the top and on the bottom his name and pdga number are hand written. Must've been his at some point, it also has some other persons pdga that i looked up but isn't a current member.

DSCF2134.jpg

Champion Whippet - 9/10 condition - light ink on the back - unknown weight, but easily 170+

I know it is valuable, but would really like to know what this disc is worth

What is a Winnie Crew stamp?

Here you go.
...some of the first golfers to tour full time were the winnie crew, so-called because of the old winnebago they drove.

originally it was todd branch, darren harper, al schack and todd's dog hyzer. this was either 98 or 99. darren quit almost immediately. sue stephens eventually joined them followed by feldberg. sue and al left to tour on their own and todd and dave were joined by avery in the final incarnation of the winni-crew.

8/10 Classic Roc with a little ding.

Why does it say 1995?

Thanks.

discs039_zpsfff69a9c.jpg

That just looks like a current production run DX classic roc. I believe all the new ones have that 1995 on them. If thats the case its worth used DX pricing which isnt much, mabye 5 bucks. The valuable ones are that same stamp without the 1995

That just looks like a current production run DX classic roc. I believe all the new ones have that 1995 on them. If thats the case its worth used DX pricing which isnt much, mabye 5 bucks. The valuable ones are that same stamp without the 1995

Aren't the valuable ones missing the "Classic" in the stamp as well?

8x gazelle new, signed in 1998.... thoughts?
picture.php

DSCF2148.jpg

Team Innova Champion Roc - Rancho mold - 180 g

also because they are OOP, curious what a brand new R Pro Pig (175) and a Pro Pig (171 g) are worth?

"also because they are OOP, curious what a brand new R Pro Pig (175) and a Pro Pig (171 g) are worth?"

I believe both are in production. Pro pigs were oop for a while, but stores nation wide have many in stock again for 10.99.

So stock prices.

8x gazelle new, signed in 1998.... thoughts?
picture.php

10 bucks less than if Climo's name was not signed on it. Collector discs, I don't want a signature, especially of a guy who is as generous with signing as Climo. Its not like this is ted nugents signature :p

Can anyone tell me about this disc? Not too familiar with millennium discs. This is an omega AP 1.6. It's 175 grams and has normal putter wear. Prolly 7/10 condition. Tooling on back is innova San Marino and is double circle tooling. Thanks.

Anyone on this one?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    148.3 KB · Views: 14
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts