• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drone - prolly 20
Stingray - 35-40
FR buzzz - this one will fetch alot. It's a blood red heavy one. I wouldn't be surprised to see 90 or mabye a little more for that

Last edited:
Drone - prolly 20
Stingray - 35-40
FR buzzz - this one will fetch alot. It's a blood red heavy one. I wouldn't be surprised to see 90 or mabye a little more for that

Wow did not know about the stingray, thought the drone was more than that. Buzzz was really not sure since the new ones just came out and I was throwing my new 10 year one and old first run and they fly the same. Any other opinions?

That stingray is from the CE'ish era so its great plastic. I've seen nicer ones go for a decent amount you just have to find a buyer. I don't think a crazy amount of people throw them.

As for the drone, is it flx ESP plastic or Z?
If its Z you might get a little more but I don't see drones selling for crazy amounts although that stamp is collectable to the right person..

"also because they are OOP, curious what a brand new R Pro Pig (175) and a Pro Pig (171 g) are worth?"

I believe both are in production. Pro pigs were oop for a while, but stores nation wide have many in stock again for 10.99.

So stock prices.

The new run of Pro Pigs are not the same as the older runs. The older runs are still worth $20 a piece for new, as many collectors don't like the new ones.

Curious about these BHMO DX Rocs-

EAQOiWu.jpg

I believe from the 1st and 2nd Annual. 178g each, one is probably a 6/10, the other a 7-8/10.

I know nice DX Rocs from this era are worth anywhere from $15-30 depending on condition, but I was wondering if they have any special significance because of the BHMO stamps? Like I was curious if collectors from that area would pay more than normal because of the stamps.

Those are actually 2nd and 3rd annual. 1st BHMO was in 1997 and they only released primi DX Birdies with the tournament stamp I think.

Hit me up if you wanna sell those I'd give you a decent price for the pair!

USDGC Special Blend Roc

10/10, 180g. Anybody seen what these have sold for recently?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 15
Any ideas on this? Pink Pearly 172 9/10 no ink, i believe this are the same runs as Augusta Wraith's?

Thanks in Advance!

7EE2DEEF-4CEC-40A3-A2E4-BE6A530C5D08-10199-000008495843151A_zps840539e5.jpg

FF8007D4-04C2-4EBA-9F5F-2D63342F541C-10199-0000084962C788B0_zpsaa57a0ce.jpg

Hi. An Old Innova pro gave me four of these discs. They are 175 super flat and gummy *D destroyers. Thing is they are all stamped with a double "champion spider" stamp. The Pro said Innova sent them to him before they produced the destroyer to try them out and give feedback. Any idea on the price. Thanks for any help.

Never had any response on this. Any help?

I personally haven't seen any for sale in a while, but I know there are people that want them. I'm sure you already know that, so the real question is what is it worth to both buyer/seller?

Last one I am aware of was posted here on 1-16-13... slightly (barely) used, and it sold for over $150.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts