• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part IV)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wondering what this pre-avery *DS is worth... Ink

14861168514_18a01255a0_c.jpg

14863630295_44c1e55e5c_c.jpg

14677098637_cdb815027c_c.jpg

Are CFR glow champ discs worth anything? I have a 172 gator & an older (2012 stamped) 175 sidewinder.

I'm wondering what this pre-avery *DS is worth... Ink

14861168514_18a01255a0_c.jpg
I'd say pretty safe at around ~$40. Maybe a little more or less depending on the day of the week, what FB group you post it to, mood of the buyers, phase of the moon, current tides, etc.

They have glow champ gators on the innova pro shop for $19 right now if that helps with pricing. The sidewinder is probably worth stock price new.

question on a few discs: 10/10 brand new kc flat top roc, glow boss, glow roc3, flat-top champion firebird, and more rounded-top champion firebird.

Also how much are new kc pro aviars going for?

I'm also curious about a dx multipurpose innova gremlin that I have, it's got a few dings around the edges but the stamp and everything are still in good condition.

^first group of discs would be all stock stamp
When the glow roc3 first came out it was like 23 bucks for one shipped but I think they have a lot of runs of them for tourneys so a bit less possibly

I have a general gripe with disc values

I played an unsanctioned doubles tournament yesterday and they had several raffles.

One of the items being given away was a "Wolf Hair Wizard". They were produced for the primary club sponsoring the event--they sent Gateway a bag of wolf hair for an extremely limited run of wizards. The ENTIRE time during this event, club members were going on and on about how there were "only 9 ever produced", "so-and-so has one, this-dude has one, so it's really only 1 of 7".

Being the person I am, I couldn't help but think "it sounds like they're trying to build up demand for an ordinary disc". I know one of these was sold on the FB auctions a couple months ago, but the exact sale price is eluding me.

I guess my complaint is discs are over-valued just becuase there are only a few of them.

What if I manufactured a single disc made from cat sh!t? THERE WAS ONLY ONE EVER PRODUCED GET YOUR WALLETS READY #RARE #COLLECTABLE #OOP #PRE-NUMBERS

What if I manufactured a single disc made from cat sh!t? THERE WAS ONLY ONE EVER PRODUCED GET YOUR WALLETS READY #RARE #COLLECTABLE #OOP #PRE-NUMBERS
Doubtful.

Throw 'Steady Ed's' ashes up in that disc and then you'll be cashing in.

Price check? DX circle stamp San Marino Roc

Traded for this DX San Marino circle stamp Roc, 6-7/10 178g has ink on the back. Not sure what it's worth and can't seem to find anything with a google search. Thanks!

http://imgur.com/TWmdORj

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts