• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part IV)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I was wondering if anybody could help me out. I have a disk a Innova Valkrie champion editon ultra long range driver. I purchased this disk in 2000. I dont play that often. But I was recenlty told by someone who does play that this disk is worth some money. Can anyone help me what this disk is roughly worth?

Attachments

• 20140814_212603.jpg
    20140814_212603.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 51
  • 20140814_212709.jpg
    20140814_212709.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 29
Hello, I was wondering if anybody could help me out. I have a disk a Innova Valkrie champion editon ultra long range driver. I purchased this disk in 2000. I dont play that often. But I was recenlty told by someone who does play that this disk is worth some money. Can anyone help me what this disk is roughly worth?

is that mint? If so looking towards 150ish maybe more?

I have a question for you disc geniuses:

How much do you think an 8x collection could go for? I have everything but the 8x Whippet and I have a 9x Aviar that is mint. They are all mint. 10/10.

Any market for *t star teebirds? Pfn, patent numbers, blah blah blah. 10/10, 167g, red. With the prices going up on non-collectibles lately figured I'd ask what the going rate is.

Guess I'll ask the same for *Eagles. I also see pfn/pn champ orcs and vikings on the local shelf if they are worth picking up.

I'll say it again. If it isn't a destroyer, your PFN star is 95% not worth any more than stock price - wear/tear/ink.

*exceptions* - early run teebirds and pre Kenny wraiths

found this Koda, helps you and me but I'm still curious about the PFN/PN champ Panther, Orc, and Vikings I've seen sitting there forever.

found this Koda, helps you and me but I'm still curious about the PFN/PN champ Panther, Orc, and Vikings I've seen sitting there forever.

yeah, all i know is that there are STB which are the "valuable" ones, *T and whatever they mark them with now. someone was trying to sell them on here in an MP post for 20$ each that i searched up, didn't seem to have much luck.

Any market for *t star teebirds? Pfn, patent numbers, blah blah blah. 10/10, 167g, red. With the prices going up on non-collectibles lately figured I'd ask what the going rate is.

You mean the one at air traffic at rosedale that has been there for years along with the other pre flight star stuff? If it was profitable I would have bought it many moons ago

Blizzard wraith with bubbles in the flight plate. 143g. 7/10

Elite X MRX 170g 7/10

Any help would be appreciated.

Attachments

• 000_0993.jpg
    000_0993.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 22
  • 000_0994.jpg
    000_0994.jpg
    151.5 KB · Views: 14
What are these going for these days? 7.5/10. 175g whippet x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 34
Sorry for the double post. My friends been out of dg for a while and is now getting back into it. Pulled both the whippet and this (along with many more) out of the stack he doesnt use.

175g 11x kc pro teebird. 8/10.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 39
Sorry for the double post. My friends been out of dg for a while and is now getting back into it. Pulled both the whippet and this (along with many more) out of the stack he doesnt use.

175g 11x kc pro teebird. 8/10.

That's a pretty one. I can't tell you how much it'd go for though.

any ideas for this?

150g 9/10 blizzard katana with bubbles in flight plate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts