• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part IV)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A new unthrown 2006 AmWorlds Special Blend Orc with maybe a little storage wear. Easily a 9/9.5 out of 10 Weight is 174. Little white sticker on the underside of the lip is still in tact. I just found it in storage with a bunch of Pro Line Orcs.

SBOrc.jpg

I found a used wham-o disc. After doing some research, I found out that this disc is a wham-o 91. How much does a used one of these go for? Also, I found a CE Teebird that is inked, and a used Champion Cobra listed as "Multi purpose".

Anyone? I'm sure someone here knows the answer, right? :confused:

and here's pics of the Cobra. As you can see, I can bend it in half.

Sorry, no pictures for the Teebird. I also apologize if i sounded demanding in my previous post. :thmbdown:

Attachments

• 100_1289.jpg
    100_1289.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 38
  • 100_1291.jpg
    100_1291.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 26
  • 100_1292.jpg
    100_1292.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 34
old roc

i have an ontario roc that is stamped with (throw in the dark, innova glo and it is also stamped 1989 on the front.condition is about 8/10. just trying to see what it is worth.any input would help

Here's pics of the Wham-o

No idea on that one. Unless mint it seems like most of these are not very sought after but really depends on the disc. Some older members here hopefully can chime in.

and here's pics of the Cobra. As you can see, I can bend it in half.

Sorry, no pictures for the Teebird. I also apologize if i sounded demanding in my previous post. :thmbdown:

Teebird worth $ regardless as people like to throw them. If in fair shape $40 should be easy in good/mint they can pull twice that.

Cobra: $20-30 maybe more if no major dings but looks used from the picture. Hope that helps!!

I also apologize if i sounded demanding in my previous post. :thmbdown:

AND STOP YELLING!!! lol don't worry about it sometimes you have to post again to get noticed.

In general, what do crystal flx buzzzes go for? They seem to be hard to find. Is there any particular stamp that makes it worth more?

some stamps definitely can from a tournament or event but that's pretty buyer specific i would think outside of some early runs of these. You could get $30 for some of the FLX buzzes and even more or less too given the condition, run, color weight etc...

A new unthrown 2006 AmWorlds Special Blend Orc with maybe a little storage wear. Easily a 9/9.5 out of 10 Weight is 174. Little white sticker on the underside of the lip is still in tact. I just found it in storage with a bunch of Pro Line Orcs.

SBOrc.jpg

weird.. LS discs has one listed (always stupid prices on their ebay stuff....) but its a different stamp.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SUPER-RARE-...605?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1e951e5f8d

Then there are these as well:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SUPER-RARE-...D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

so, its worth a decent amount but that's all i gotttttttt.

Any Value, Gazelle cleans up a bit better than it looks. Eagle is an L I believe and is gummy. Both Max weight I believe.

Attachments

• gazelle.jpg
    gazelle.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 18
  • eagle.jpg
    eagle.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Any idea what a color shift buzzz with quad mini bee stamps in a circle would be worth? Mini bees are party time foil. I was told there may only be around 15 with custom stamps.

IMAG0255_zpsuoay9fxz.jpg

tp comet, penned at 175g. i'd give it an 8/10, all scratches/scuffs are very light and purely superficial, as if from a fingernail during handling.

i saw one at 7/10 and 169.5g go for 15$ on FB; pretty sure the dude got gypped. obviously the market decides but i would like some opinions from more people who actually know what they should go for.

ALSO

blue f2 star banshee. 10/10, 175g. plz.

What are 11x CAL Teebirds going for right now? I have seen some on eBay go for quite a bit more than I'd expect. Is $50 reasonable now?

What are 11x CAL Teebirds going for right now? I have seen some on eBay go for quite a bit more than I'd expect. Is $50 reasonable now?

Perhaps if they are in great shape...no major dings or scuffs, full stamp, no ink, etc. I feel like $50 would be on the high end for a really slick-looking 'bird...

Perhaps if they are in great shape...no major dings or scuffs, full stamp, no ink, etc. I feel like $50 would be on the high end for a really slick-looking 'bird...

I thought so as well but I put one up at $53 obo and it was bought up immediately a couple months back. Just making sure I'm not short changing myself when I sell these off haha.

tp comet, penned at 175g. i'd give it an 8/10, all scratches/scuffs are very light and purely superficial, as if from a fingernail during handling.

i saw one at 7/10 and 169.5g go for 15$ on FB; pretty sure the dude got gypped. obviously the market decides but i would like some opinions from more people who actually know what they should go for.

I sold one that was 7/10 167g for $9 or $10 over the summer. I feel that was a few bucks shorts, but not terribly so. I this there's less of a market than one would think.

Status
Not open for further replies.