• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part IV)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bought this disc from the used bin with my voucher in an AM tournament. Very hard to tell whats marked on the bottom but i believe it says a 180g CY. I believe its a coyote, gummy glow champion. So according to the stamp its possibly a proto or first run glow coyote?

Innova Dolphin First runStar Stamp

i recently got this disc it is near mint with no ink. ive seen the normal one go for about 50 in a poor condition but i haven't seen a first run like this any ideas?

Attachments

• innova dolphin.jpg
    innova dolphin.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 61
These guys have any value?

Brand new no ink 177+

Thanks in advance

Attachments

• DSCN1561 - Copy.JPG
    DSCN1561 - Copy.JPG
    144.4 KB · Views: 69
Innova Pro Line Ultra Long Turning Driver Leopard looks old no idea what it's worth? Or even how old it is?
imkp00.jpg

Stamp reads:

New York State Disc Golf Championships

[picture of bird]

Warwick, NY October 4 & 5, 2003 PDGAA

J-Bird Discs

Just noticed this. The black line is not really there. Hair on lens I guess.

Attachments

• purple disc.jpg
    purple disc.jpg
    160.6 KB · Views: 64
Stamp reads:

New York State Disc Golf Championships

[picture of bird]

Warwick, NY October 4 & 5, 2003 PDGAA

J-Bird Discs

Just noticed this. The black line is not really there. Hair on lens I guess.

Figure out what mold it is and give it a sleepy rating. Old champ plastic is great feeling but you could have a 80$ teebird or have a $30 beast.

Bought this disc from the used bin with my voucher in an AM tournament. Very hard to tell whats marked on the bottom but i believe it says a 180g CY. I believe its a coyote, gummy glow champion. So according to the stamp its possibly a proto or first run glow coyote?

First run glow coyote. I see these around 35 brand new so cut that in half at least for the condition. I would throw it and keep it if you like the flight. Beat champ coyote will work some really nice lines. Best glide of any innova midrange IMO

Stumbled upon a PFN champ shark at 175g yesterday at my local Walgreens. Anyone still thrown these? Worth anything? Its there for 17, so I'd be willing to snag it for someone and ship it to them and just charge enough to break even to get it to someone who throws them. Thanks! Picture here

165g Champion Aviar 11x.

It feels and looks like star plastic?! But it's stamp states champion..

Could someone give a story for this odd combination? :)
what's it worth?

I bought it 5 or 10 years ago for $25. It was represented as a CE Teebird at the time but I wouldn't know how to prove it.

The differences between a teebird versus a starfire and beast are obvious. Just look at the wing width (and shape). If you aren't familiar with those molds, maybe take it into a disc golf store, announce what you're doing (to avoid potential theft accusations) and compare. Or, look for letters near the nipple on the underside of the disc.

What's the going rate on *D destroyers? I've got an 8/10 175g white *D that has a custom dye like the one in my avatar. Not currently throwing it, might list it for sale if the price is right.

What's the going rate on *D destroyers? I've got an 8/10 175g white *D that has a custom dye like the one in my avatar. Not currently throwing it, might list it for sale if the price is right.

Perhaps $25-30 in that condition. I'd say it would depend on the buyer and what they look for in a distance driver...

I believe I found a used Discraft Z Reaper. The stamp is pretty faded, but other then that, it's in decent shape - probably a 6-7/10. Is there any value in it? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.