• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part IV)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
whats the weight on the sentinel? If max weight it would probably get $25+. Im interested if you are looking to sell it.

image.jpg

I'm wondering what this disc is worth. Looks like a 5th run CE Valk? Pretty great condition, around 8.5-9/10. Faint ink on the back plate though.

What's the weight? The ink still hurts especially since it's on the flight plate. If it's max, I'd say you'd be lucky to get 45 with that ink situation. The color is fairly nice which helps though. If it's a 150 class or low 160's you are probably looking at the 35ish range.

Any estimates on these things would help. It's been a while since I have checked on these things.
(assume mint unless noted)

USDGC Rocs - still in the original bag from the 2005-2006-2007 timeframe.

Ron Russel Z comet (2002)

Bar stamp Pro-D Challengers

CE Zipper-top Rhyno

Midnight Buzzz - 2006

Well season 10X Roc 172g

2006 Worlds Super Roc

Special Blend Tulsa Orc

Special Blend 2005 Black Teebird

KC 11X Roc

Original Ontario Dx Roc

Thanks!!

A used Zipper just sold for 20 with rim in in the Market Place last week. I missed on that one. I think they are worth a bit more. A quick check of recent threads show them as high as 50 for a 2002 model/new. And as high as 35 for one that was inked on the rim ink 8/10 condition.

Also checked threads for the Midnight Buzzz, between 45-55. The 55 dollar was new and the 45 was slightly used. One did 50. The guy had 3, sold them all.

A used Zipper just sold for 20 with rim in in the Market Place last week. I missed on that one. I think they are worth a bit more. A quick check of recent threads show them as high as 50 for a 2002 model/new. And as high as 35 for one that was inked on the rim ink 8/10 condition.

Also checked threads for the Midnight Buzzz, between 45-55. The 55 dollar was new and the 45 was slightly used. One did 50. The guy had 3, sold them all.

:thmbup::thmbup: Thank you!!

Disc prices are a funny thing, a lot like Baseball Cards, all depends on the year and the stamp. There are a few other factors.

I am tracking one now on eBay just because the price is nuts. It's and red 11 Time KC Pro Teebird. Clear like Champion Plastic, red, new, 33 bidders and the disc was at 238.50 yesterday. I have a few, none are red and I would expect 50-60 on a normal day. The guy that has the highest bid has bought over 2500 items, so I expect this price is for real. I asked the seller if he understood why but no response yet. If anyone can explain this price I would love to know more. Is the red clear a first run for the 11 Time KC Pro?

so here is a pick of the 11x tee bird

This is the disc I am watching, now at 241 bucks. Refer to last post for a little back ground.

Attachments

• $_0.JPG
    $_0.JPG
    2.3 KB · Views: 166
KC Pro Edition 7X Gazelle

My buddy has a mint, never thrown KC Pro Edition 7X Gazelle. Any idea as to what it is worth? There's one on ebay "lightly used with some nicks, scuffs, scratches..." for $100.

KC%20Pro%20Gazelle_zpsyyepbqvr.jpg

Yeah, ebay prices are what they are asking, not what they sold for. I have been rebuilding my gazelle collection over the last year and there are gazelles on there that are more highly sought after (generally) like the ce blended 10x and 11x, that have literally been up for over a year. There is one 11x mint condition that they are asking 80 for that has been up for over a year, just relisted now and then. Somebody has some beautiful CE blend 10x but they are 100 and 125 instead of 60 or 75 MAX which is why they have been relisted 20 times and have been up for almost a year. Unless somebody wants that exact stamp color and for completing a gazelle collection, you wont get NEAR 100.

I got a Roc. :(
Its a KC Pro " No time " marked " Multi Purpose ", 176 grams, dirty white, bought new, thrown maybe 5 times before I realized this will never be a good disc for me.

Not many on Feebay for reference, so if any of you can put a $ range on it, I would be very appreciative.

16941653069_90c40cd5f3_n.jpg

16920451657_525366fc0a_n.jpg

Not sure how to post pics, but i have a McPro Aviar 2014 tour series with the 1050 bottom stamp in max weight. I cant find this color anywhere I look, its like a light white with a yellow stamp. Its also signed by McBeth. Any ideas on value?

My buddy gave me some of his old plastic to sell and was wondering what to ask for these discs:

A minty blue KC Pro Teebird, I think 168g, Eleven Time. Its in very nice condition, 8.5-9/10 only one or two small nicks. But there is heavy ink on the back...
IMG_1705.jpg

A 2x Barry Schultz Champ Beast, and I'm pretty sure its the old mold. There is very faded, mostly imperceptible ink, 8.5/10. I'm not sure if it being an old mold adds value.
IMG_1702.jpg

A (pretty ugly) Five Time Juliana Korver Champ Valkyrie, heavy ink. Multiple small nicks, around 7.5-8/10.
IMG_1704.jpg

Thanks for any insight!

Its "Stobaughs" ebay account that's selling it. He has a HORRIBLE reputation on ALL facebook selling sites, and it is largely believed that he has people shill bid on all his ebay auctions. For the sole purpose of trying to inflate disc prices

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts