• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part IV)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So is it really worth all that much? I just got this in a deal. I understand 19 were made, I seen the price guide but I am having a hard time believing the value. The one I have is still in the bag and not thrown, looks like this one I got from the price guide.

Thanks

If it is the Echo Star, then yes, it is worth about $200-250. The last one that I saw sell, about a year ago, sold for $225. They are numbered 2572-2590. If it's not in that number range, then it is just Champion and worth about $45-55

Not a golf disc, but does anybody have an idea about these? It's 88g, has a 1966 copyright, it looks like it has little paint drips on the back, but otherwise, I'd say it's a very conservative 7/10:

I picked up a 1966 era pretty cheap but not sure if the person knew what it even was. Came with the original packaging and price tag of .20 cents :D

Id really be curious also on the "history" of these as yours seems to have different tooling Mine says WHAMO FRISBEE on the top and numbered 12 in the center of the disc.

2015_04_27_08_34_00_342.jpg

2015_04_27_08_34_16_177.jpg

2015_04_27_08_34_31_950.jpg

2015_04_27_08_35_36_560.jpg

Many of the less popular molds are still out there in pfn simply because they haven't sold well since flight numbers started and until older stock gets sold, there's no demand for the new. However, the Leo is one of the most popular Innova molds so between collectors and players who love the older pro, it should fetch about double stock prices.

Hello I have this 8.5/10 2015 Ledgestone Edition Ti Comet, with what looks like a double party foil stamp. I don't know the weight.
Is it worth more than a stock Ti Comet?
IMG_1727.jpg

Been out of the game for about two years thanks to a serious motorcycle accident.
Just getting going again and realizing I need to lighten up some weights and thin out the herd since last I played. But I have no idea about value for many of the discs I have, so hoping I can get a little help here. Will post up periodically over the next few days. Thanks much in advance.

I've seen the old Champ Sharks go for $25-$30 recently. It might be the case yours are more in the $20-$25 range in that condition although you might draw more from Shark aficionados.

:thmbup:
Thanks brother, thats about what I expected for the pink one.
That older green one is actually CE, I just miswrote the original post.
I've seen the old Champ Sharks go for $25-$30 recently. It might be the case yours are more in the $20-$25 range in that condition although you might draw more from Shark aficionados.

They are nice.

I find them for between 10-14 dollars. I cleared out the last of what Clearwater Disc Golf had and paid 10 a disc due to volume. The last eBay stuff was 10.99 plus 3 to ship. They are getting harder to come by and I like the flatter top, the new stuff is really not the same.

Nice find.

what is this disc worth? its seems like an older glow aviar and has a san marino stamp and patent numbers. 175g. brand new with old price tag still on it. its beadless, and has a weird pearly wavy pattern in its glow... and it still glows:

17053988709_cd3d8d1038_b.jpg

Price check. Not sure if any of these are of value
1. Dx Whippet X pat. no. (super grippy!) 9/10 172g
http://s1360.photobucket.com/user/v... at 9.35 PM 3_zpskewvqrah.jpg.html?sort=3&o=1
2. Champion Glow Whippet X pat. no. 7/10 172g (no pic)
3. Bottom stamp eraser wizard pink 7/10 172g
4. Star Valk pat. no. 7/10 (needs cleaned) 174g
http://s1360.photobucket.com/user/v... at 9.37 PM 2_zpsirmge0jz.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0
5. Dx rancho roc pat. no. 7/10 180g (says pdga super tour on front from 2010)
http://s1360.photobucket.com/user/v... at 9.32 PM 3_zpsrvq5ayvb.jpg.html?sort=3&o=2

v6orqr.jpg

t6sfw1.jpg

5a1jtg.jpg

Please forgive me if this isn't supposed to be posted here. I have a champion aviar, 171g, 8/10 if not better. Small ink on inside of the rim. Bought this when I first started and no longer want it, but unfortunately I paid a decent amount for it. What do you think I could get for it?

Please forgive me if this isn't supposed to be posted here. I have a champion aviar, 171g, 8/10 if not better. Small ink on inside of the rim. Bought this when I first started and no longer want it, but unfortunately I paid a decent amount for it. What do you think I could get for it?

that is a current run champion aviar. Nothing special there. not sure why you would've paid "a decent amount" for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts