• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part IV)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That one is a t mold. I actually pmed beast asking if it was a t mold or tl because that is a big factor, I never got a reply. I have sold a LOT of ce teebirds here and elsewhere and ebay prices are always inflated so that post doesn't say much. To many inexperienced buyers getting gouged and sellers lucking out.

^^^
sorry for the delay.
yes everything above is correct.
I was hoping it would have been more white for a collection piece.
maybe the second bidder will be interested in it.
thanks everyone!

It can vary quite a bit depending on color of disc and stamp and condition anywhere from 40 for common throwers to 150 for the very rare color combos in mint condition.

Pics and details would help.

Red 175 with gold hologram circle stamp, it's used but in good shape, stamp is fading a bit

Mystery Disc. Told it might be a Spider. Factory 2nd. Has weird dent in rim. Pearlescent gummyish champion plastic. 9/10 but symbol drawn on it. Stamp faded.

Disc on bottom right.

picture.php

Compared to a Rancho Roc

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

My buddy got this 2009 USDGC Roc. Ontario Mold. And we cannot find any info on it as to how much it is worth. Any help would be appreciated

Attachments

• 35012_24026624945_o.jpg
    35012_24026624945_o.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 31
Status
Not open for further replies.