• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part IV)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do Emac Z Buzzz SS's usually go for?

174-175, 8-8.5/10, Blue/Opaque, ink

I know DD did a few different stamp styles, but I am unsure if it matters.
MOE8pXJl.jpg

i got a first run rhyno i believe. it is white with red innova barstamp and says"The Choice Of Champions For Disc Golf". it doesnt say rhyno anywhere or have any markings on the back...can anybody help me out? 7/10 condition

1st Run DX Rhynos had a variation of the "Big Star" stamp.
FQHKsLkl.jpg

You might have an early version of a SE Rhyno. I have read that if the bar stamp is "Squared Off" and not a side profile shape of a disc with the writing Special Edition (fill in the type of disc) the disc was probably given to a team member and not sold to the public. This is a guess, hopefully someone can jump in and teach us a little more.

Most likely your disc is SE. But within the Rhyno world there is significant characteristics that recieve a premium price. Having a SE Rhyno that is not white is a bonus with Blue,Red, Orange, Yellow getting the most attention. (High -low) White are still getting good $$$ but not as much. Another characteristic Rhyno collectors like is the "puddle top". It refers to a quarter size indent in the middle of the flight plate. Puddle Top rhynos typically are softer than other SE Rhyno's
gsZhwyjl.jpg

Puddle Top
ijhsBPIl.jpg

thanks for all the info Mr. Anderson!

the one i have has a stamp like the blue one but does not say se or se rhyno in the disc on the stamp...and where this blue one says "putt & approach" this one says "The Choice Of Champions For Disc Golf" instead.. i dont know if any of that info helps to judge anymore lol.

but ill try and get a buddy to help me get a pic up here so you can know for sure

thanks for all the info Mr. Anderson!

the one i have has a stamp like the blue one but does not say se or se rhyno in the disc on the stamp...and where this blue one says "putt & approach" this one says "The Choice Of Champions For Disc Golf" instead.. i dont know if any of that info helps to judge anymore lol.

but ill try and get a buddy to help me get a pic up here so you can know for sure
this is pic hopefully it will help figure out mystery

Attachments

• IMG959154.jpg
    IMG959154.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 45
this is pic hopefully it will help figure out mystery

ok, so, I'm back.
this is a first run "proto" dx rhyno. 1998 release IIRC

btw, the evolution of the rhyno (in dx) goes: choice of champs stamp, proto star, circle stamp, bar stamp, current stamp... FWIW

ok, so, I'm back.
this is a first run "proto" dx rhyno. 1998 release IIRC

btw, the evolution of the rhyno (in dx) goes: choice of champs stamp, proto star, circle stamp, bar stamp, current stamp... FWIW

Is the COC stamp only used for the prototype run? Can the COC stamp be found on any other plastic other than DX?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts