• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part IV)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know the value of a heavy (177g) circle stamp Shark? 9/10, can't tell if it's been thrown or not. Thanks in advance!

$6-$10, unless you come across a circle stamp collector that really loves Sharks. Never been much of a market for circle stamp Sharks, they're actually quite common.

Wow! you have quite a bit stashed away there! the chings are 25-40ish. Nighshift destoyers - 300-350. Bosses a tad less. 100 or so on the football destroyers. 60-75 on the FR boss. Hope that gives you something of an idea

Nightshifts are $150 tops unless they tripled in the last few months...
The other prices seem right on.

Wondering what these champion classic rocs are worth. All are new, unthrown with some storage wear (a couple have scratches on the stamp). Reds are 171 and 175; white is 173 and yellow is 173.

Also curious about this fingerprinty 179g pro line ontario cobra with a sweet (confetti?) stamp. Seems to have been test thrown a couple of times. No ugly damage, but definitely not pristine. Lets say 9.4/10.

Thanks folks.

Attachments

• photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    101.6 KB · Views: 47
  • photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    106.8 KB · Views: 31
Wondering what these champion classic rocs are worth. All are new, unthrown with some storage wear (a couple have scratches on the stamp). Reds are 171 and 175; white is 173 and yellow is 173.

Also curious about this fingerprinty 179g pro line ontario cobra with a sweet (confetti?) stamp. Seems to have been test thrown a couple of times. No ugly damage, but definitely not pristine. Lets say 9.4/10.

Thanks folks.

Dang, I'm not sure how much, but those CCRs are worth a pretty penny. Let me know if you want to trade any. I trade generously. ;)
:thmbup:

Champ Rhynos

What are these Ontario Champ Rhynos worth?
Stock stamp 175 no ink lightly used 8+/10. Pretty clear, but with light swirls.
X-out has light ink on rim weight unknown, very cloudy and swirly. 7/10

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 41

Thanks folks.

I sold an orange 8/10 on ebay for 78 i believe last summer 172g. I would guess summertime probably 125, if you sold now lucky for 100

What are these Ontario Champ Rhynos worth?
Stock stamp 175 no ink lightly used 8+/10. Pretty clear, but with light swirls.
X-out has light ink on rim weight unknown, very cloudy and swirly. 7/10

Flat tops?

Not much at all, plastic is dx'ish if i remember right not CE like. 20-30 because of the stamp

It is an interesting mix. Definitely a DX type of plastic, but much softer/flexible. That is coming from someone who has only really thrown modern DX though.

Thanks again for your input, it is appreciated.

It is an interesting mix. Definitely a DX type of plastic, but much softer/flexible. That is coming from someone who has only really thrown modern DX though.

Thanks again for your input, it is appreciated.

I agree.. :clap: :clap:

w1.png

Innova BIG Rhyno

I have an Orange 173 Ontario Rhyno with a small smoothed over ding in it..how much would it go for? I' have a pic of the disc with the knick in it(the knick is black but is smooth, and I have a pic to show its an ontario. How much would this go for? I won it as a junior and after I dinged it put it up. What would it go for?

Attachments

• IMG_1063.jpg
    IMG_1063.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_1064.jpg
    IMG_1064.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 40
^Post the PB thumbnail. Weight/condition? Board flat?

That is WAY too high at 86 shipped, you can find new CE for less than that. Half that MIGHT be fair.
I'm holding a Sanny right now that has numbers in the TT.

I have an Orange 173 Ontario Rhyno with a small smoothed over ding in it..how much would it go for? I' have a pic of the disc with the knick in it(the knick is black but is smooth, and I have a pic to show its an ontario. How much would this go for? I won it as a junior and after I dinged it put it up. What would it go for?

New that rhyno would be in the 25-30 range. However that ding looks pretty bad. I think you'd be lucky to get 15

^Post the PB thumbnail. Weight/condition? Board flat?

That is WAY too high at 86 shipped, you can find new CE for less than that. Half that MIGHT be fair.
I'm holding a Sanny right now that has numbers in the TT.

Thanks.

175. Flat. 9/10 threw it around an open Hole while practicing upshots about '09.

Yeah, that price seemed really high.

Status
Not open for further replies.