• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part IV)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a baby blue gateway illusion like the one double g used for a distance record. it is evolution plastic. It has been thrown 3 times at most. ink on the back. anyone have an idea of what it is worth?

You don't have to keep reposting until someone gives you an answer. But it's not worth anything above stock; gateway doesn't have much in the way of collectibles unless its an older wizard.

You don't have to keep reposting until someone gives you an answer. But it's not worth anything above stock; gateway doesn't have much in the way of collectibles unless its an older wizard.
ok thank you sorry for reposting. i am new on here.

120145385@N06

7.5/10 172 grams "APPOVED"

http://www.flickr.com/photos/120145385@N06/

Don't have a pic right now but I think it is pretty self explanatory-

Clear Evo Wizard, no stamp (not wiped- never stamped), 10/10, no ink, never thrown

Thanks guys

I collect and throw these and have seen them sale from $20 up to $45-50 at times. A stock stamp recently sold for $28 on Disc Golf Collectors Exchange on FB. Weight will effect the demand. I would be interested in it if you decide to trade or sale it on here.

I collect and throw these and have seen them sale from $20 up to $45-50 at times. A stock stamp recently sold for $28 on Disc Golf Collectors Exchange on FB. Weight will effect the demand. I would be interested in it if you decide to trade or sale it on here.

I will keep you updated. It belongs to a friend of mine but he will definitely sell for the right price!!

well my time expired when i was editing the link to the picture. here is the pic of the ring of rocs.

OK, OK, this is more of a "are these things sought after anymore?" since I can't find any recent sales or data on these. Vibram First Run Ridges (black) and Vibram Super-Firm Ridges (2011 Vibram Open). Anybody know? And the price range for these? (assume 8/10 condition and mint 10/10)

10/10 CE/Zippertop stock stamp rhyno 172g. Blood red with silver reflective stamp. Still has flashing.

8.5/10 CE Valkryie. X-out, Dayglo with rainbow stamp. 168g. Waves in flight plate.

7/10 CE Valkryie. Blue with lots of ink on back. 171g. Very flat.

8/10 CE Teebird/TL. Red with white small swoosh stamp. 174g.

7/10 CE Firebird/FL. Blood red 1st run with yellow stamp. 171g.

9/10 CE/Blend/whatever X-out San Marino Q Sentinel. 180g. Milky white.

Thanks in advance.

I can't upload a pic right now, but curious. Found a barstamp millennium marked "qls". 10/10, 175. Semi opaque, Orange. Feels really nice. I'm assuming it is a qpls since other qpls are marked qls too and the qjls are marked qjls.

I can't upload a pic right now, but curious. Found a barstamp millennium marked "qls". 10/10, 175. Semi opaque, Orange. Feels really nice. I'm assuming it is a qpls since other qpls are marked qls too and the qjls are marked qjls.

edit Nevermind links broken. Will post pic when I get home. 90% it is a barstamp qpls.

i guess i'll answer my own question; the power of research! saw them on MST for stock prices so they must not be worth anything. surprising, but oh well. it's super good feeling, oddly opaque.

pics for eyecandy

DSC_0151_zpsllv7r6wd.jpg

DSC_0150_zpsayajmuzd.jpg

correct me if i'm wrong, but yeah - i think it was probably a waste of cash.

Status
Not open for further replies.