• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part IV)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I played with a guy over the weekend who told me I could sell this Buzzz for $60. Is he right? Is he close?

I am kinda obnoxious with my ink, and it is Buzz tooled on inner-rim but it is in pretty good shape. Probably at least an 8 out of 10? Marked as 180g.

I was under the impression that the Wasp tooled ones were the $$ discs on the resale market.

IMG_20140317_164730_zps612be4b8.jpg

175 Ching Aviar. New, unthrown, 10/10. Bought in 2007. Not sure what year it was made. Marking on the bottom only say Innova and website, and Pat #. No indication of Rancho, San Marino, etc.

175 Ching Aviar. New, unthrown, 10/10. Bought in 2007. Not sure what year it was made. Marking on the bottom only say Innova and website, and Pat #. No indication of Rancho, San Marino, etc.

Look at the wing and let us know if it has no bead, a small or micro bead or a very large bead. Also need to know if the plastic feels stiff or soft. That will make it easier to price.

prototype

i have a ching supreme genesis prototype. the writing on the bottom of the disc from ching has proposed date of patent. i got this disc before it was even approved. is this worth anything? Even if it isn't, this is my flick workhorse:)

I played with a guy over the weekend who told me I could sell this Buzzz for $60. Is he right? Is he close?

I am kinda obnoxious with my ink, and it is Buzz tooled on inner-rim but it is in pretty good shape. Probably at least an 8 out of 10? Marked as 180g.

I was under the impression that the Wasp tooled ones were the $$ discs on the resale market.

IMG_20140317_164730_zps612be4b8.jpg

I would say you could get between $30-40 for that one. If it was wasp tooled, you maybe closer to the $50-60 range in that condition

Star Wraith, marked S WR, no ink, 7-8/10, probably closer to 8 with a good scrubbing. Also anybody know what year this is from?

13256930255_a03b307930_c.jpg

They seem to go from anywhere between $18 up to $30. I would think yours may be on the higher side with no ink, can't help you on the year. Most of the CFR ones marked with S.WR were around 06-07 time frame

Status
Not open for further replies.