• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part IV)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^weight?

probably 30 ish. id sell it before you lose it. that looks like a hard color to find after you throw it

^^weight?

probably 30 ish. id sell it before you lose it. that looks like a hard color to find after you throw it

Weight numbers are long gone. Seems like close to max weight by feel. Maybe a 172-174. I'll put it on a scale tomorrow at work and see.

Found it a while back and figured I'd throw it a bit to see if i like it. Throws very straight with a bit of snap on the throw.

Sorry for the multi-post (thought I added the picture). Anyone have any thoughts on this: 176g, 10/10

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 48
At PIAS yesterday, I found a Roc. Now, I don't usually throw Rocs, but this one was only $1.99, so... Also it feels like either FR Pro or late run CE plastic. Not the Pro that beats up easily, but WAY to nice of a feel to be star. Not quite fingerprinty like my CE FB, but pretty buttery. And it's a puddle top bottom stamp max weight. Any ideas gurus?
14186165423_1394e2f158_z.jpg
13979437758_6cf18195b5_z.jpg

14166070995_b024b265a2_z.jpg

At PIAS yesterday, I found a Roc. Now, I don't usually throw Rocs, but this one was only $1.99, so... Also it feels like either FR Pro or late run CE plastic. Not the Pro that beats up easily, but WAY to nice of a feel to be star. Not quite fingerprinty like my CE FB, but pretty buttery. And it's a puddle top bottom stamp max weight. Any ideas gurus?
14186165423_1394e2f158_z.jpg
13979437758_6cf18195b5_z.jpg

14166070995_b024b265a2_z.jpg

that is possibly the ugliest disc ive ever seen. very nice

hey bud. :) they go for a good amount, but that kind of question is for the discs forum, under the "what is this disc worth"? thread. :) it's stickied at the top of the page and you'll get a lot more info there.

good luck!

This.

But 30-50 probably depending on condition, the second runs actually were selling for more last I checked because they were more stable overall. If you have facebook I recommend the 'legacy collectors group' for legacy price checks, some of those guys will shell out top dollar and you will get a better idea of value there than here.

I've got #30/30 of the signed first run Shocks. It looks just like these guys, with a black and gold stamp. It's probably pretty specialized but any help on value would be appreciated.

Attachments

• 8463890556_1e6fa72405_o.jpg
    8463890556_1e6fa72405_o.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 48
Any thoughts on this one? Had it awhile, but know little about it.

Probably 7/10, heavy rim ink (about a third of the inner rim blacked out).

To me, it doesn't look like other 4x JK Pro pics I've seen on here, so I am wondering maybe what it could be worth, but also what the story is on this one. It has kind of a waxy feel to it. Admitting a bit of ignorance on this one. Thanks

Hey just wondering if you guys could tell me how rate one of these proto star cheetas are and about how much they go for the condition of it is 10/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts