• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part IV)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
just looked that up and that piece looks rare, it just says champ roc , not roc3. the stock stamp ones seem to be around msrp

The one he's trying to sell on ebay was from the original run that (I think) only sold at the 2012 USDGC.
You get a premium for those, and the Protos, and the Big Bird Roc3's.
I may be wrong, but all production runs still seel for stock price, but that may change...

What would you guys say this preflight 12x Rancho Firebird is worth? Brand new, 166g, minimal storage wear, gummyish and slightly swirly. Thanks!

$15 - You could take a shot at getting 20 if it was heavy, but there is a much smaller market for guys that like light firebirds. Also, if it isn't flat or close to flat then it will be a tough sell.

checking the value on this disc. 6/10. 174g. Innova KC Pro Firebird 9x.

FX or FL? I would think around 20 for an FX and around 13 for an FL at that wear level. Hard to be completely sure as I really don't see many people throwing or selling the old taffy KC Pro firebirds very often

2 discs:
11x KC Pro Gazelle(based on looks), ink, 6/10.
Discraft Stratus, 165g, 6/10, ink

Attachments

• Gazelle.jpg
    Gazelle.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 22
  • Stratus.jpg
    Stratus.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 13
thrift store finds

14262865205_702f9ee61c_b.jpg
[/url]IMG_1218 by Materhead, on Flickr[/IMG]
14283042543_cf663594ac_b.jpg
[/url]IMG_1217 by Materhead, on Flickr[/IMG]
1.2 run

What is this disc worth?

I found this disc a few weeks ago and my buddy mentioned to me that it might be worth something. He thought it might be a Night Shift because of its color but he wasn't sure. It says "Pro Line" above the Orc stamp in case that means anything. If you happen to know anything I would like to know if it is anything special. Thanks!

Attachments

• FOT42A3.jpg
    FOT42A3.jpg
    149.8 KB · Views: 47
Cream to pink swirl Anthon Destroyer.

Attachments

• IMG_20140524_221217.jpg
    IMG_20140524_221217.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_20140524_221212.jpg
    IMG_20140524_221212.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 9
I found this disc a few weeks ago and my buddy mentioned to me that it might be worth something. He thought it might be a Night Shift because of its color but he wasn't sure. It says "Pro Line" above the Orc stamp in case that means anything. If you happen to know anything I would like to know if it is anything special. Thanks!

Not Night Shift.

Its a Pro Line Orc.

^^^^^^^^^^
****. sorry for the image above.

was on a mobile phone and couldn't figure out how to re-size on mobile imgur.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts