• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part IV)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found a relatively beat in 11x Champion KC Aviar. A little ink on the rim and plate no number. Just thought I'd throw it up here to see.

Sorry for the crazy angles, Just avoiding the ceiling lights.

It's been quite some time since I posted a disc forgot the weight. Scales at 175.8. I threw it a few times yesterday and it is still very stable.

The dyes are very hit or miss. I am scoring some nice 11x Eagles and teebirds for 20 bucks on Facebook often because they are tie dye. Solid colors seems to draw much more money. I would think 25-30 as well for this one since its new. The solid colors are drawing upwards of 50 nowadays.

Return of the Stormtrooper

What is an Early run Opaque Proton Stormtrooper Ion go for. I'd say condition is 8.5-9/10. It has a great feel to it, Soft and a good bit flex with out it being floppy.

Between Auctions and the MP on here its hard to get any accurate values. Prices seem to be all over the place.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 26
the discs were not stamped "soft" until sometime after the anode came out actually, on soft proton discs.

Sounds like you have a nice soft opaque 2011 era ion. $25 is pretty much what these sell for give or take a few $.

Fourth Generation (produced April 2011)
Current Mold configuration (overmold engravings) but in opaque Proton plastic
Approximately 1500 Soft Ions in black, white, lime, light blue, and orange ranging from 166-175g.
Approximately 400 Medium Ions white mediums in the range 163-167g.

Picked up a memorial sparkle BuzzOS, today with a prize ticket. Worth anything more than sticker price? Or should I just throw it?

^nevermind I seen them on infinite still at retail sticker price maybe I should hold onto it for awhile if I don't end up throwing it. didn't even notice it was a crystal lol.

I just got mine, are these worth keeping? Would they ever go up in price?

picture.php

Currently selling for $20 to $30. They could go up in price given history of other MVP limited releases. Most PDGA discs are nearly worthless from past few years so current sales are a good indicator of future prices.

To be fair, that MVP PDGA disc is WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY cooler looking than all of the last few options.

Can anyone tell me what this disc might be worth?

It's a Discraft EliteX Cyclone, with "LICENSED UNDER U.S. PATENT NO. 4568297" and "CYCLONE TM BY DISCRAFT INC WALLED LAKE MI 48390" on the back. Front doesn't have a decal at all, except where it says "Discraft Cyclone" at the top, and "stable extra long driver" and the elitex golf disc logo on the bottom.

Sorry for no pics, I can try to get some later if requested. Thanks for any help!

Status
Not open for further replies.