• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part IV)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Won this nice looking disc in a raffle at my local ice bowl. Just looking to get an idea of the value to help decide what to do with it. Thanks in advance to anyone who helps.

It's a 175g Star Wraith KC 12x with a unique color and gold air force stamp. The color is white, but with a purple tint throughout much of the disc, most noticable around the outside rim. There is also a greenish tint throughout the inside of the rim. Condition is 10/10. Picture attached.

Attachments

• KC 12x Wraith.jpg
    KC 12x Wraith.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 68
I have this JK Pro 4X Valkerie in probably 7/8 - 10 No ink

IMG_3667_zps92929c2f.jpg

$30-$40 IMO

I found this on the course, the guy didn't call me back. It weighs 175 what do you guys think it's worth?

Attachments

• 1423153879096.jpg
    1423153879096.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 128
I actually texted him, I don't know why I said that I called him. So he should know that I have it. If he can't be bothered to text me back that's not my problem.

Thanks for the info I saw a couple of these in the marketplace and they were asking $30 for them, that seemed a little steep to me so I figured I'd ask you guys.

Can anyone tell me what this disc might be worth?

It's a Discraft EliteX Cyclone, with "LICENSED UNDER U.S. PATENT NO. 4568297" and "CYCLONE TM BY DISCRAFT INC WALLED LAKE MI 48390" on the back. Front doesn't have a decal at all, except where it says "Discraft Cyclone" at the top, and "stable extra long driver" and the elitex golf disc logo on the bottom.

Sorry for no pics, I can try to get some later if requested. Thanks for any help!

Stock price if new; next to nothing if used. Good thrower though.

StupidTrees said:
Thanks for the info I saw a couple of these in the marketplace and they were asking $30 for them, that seemed a little steep to me so I figured I'd ask you guys.

I wish people would stop trying to sell proshop discs on ebay and here for more than stock, but I guess they're looking for the sucker that doesn't know the proshop exists.

I actually texted him, I don't know why I said that I called him. So he should know that I have it. If he can't be bothered to text me back that's not my problem.

I previously sent a text to someone and didn't get a response, eventually I did call them and he thanked me because the number he put on it was his ground line, it was a guy who was close to 60 years old. Not all players are young, nor have cell phones.

How about Vibram glow discs? Picked up a few this fall and you can't get them now, and I don't see them selling anywhere. Assuming 8/10 & uninked. Weights are close to max. Ibex, Obex, Trak, Ascent.

How about Vibram glow discs? Picked up a few this fall and you can't get them now, and I don't see them selling anywhere. Assuming 8/10 & uninked. Weights are close to max. Ibex, Obex, Trak, Ascent.

25-30 still. Once it starts to warm up a tad more people will be looking for them.

I previously sent a text to someone and didn't get a response, eventually I did call them and he thanked me because the number he put on it was his ground line, it was a guy who was close to 60 years old. Not all players are young, nor have cell phones.

Exactly. You should call the number homie. I'm sure dude would like to have his circle stamp gator back.:hfive:

New 162 Proline Rhyno, super flexible
DSCF9967_zpshbcg44t9.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
New Star Gator beadless 162
DSCF9969_zps7k77zu9f.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
New KC Pro Aviar 170, stiff but tacky, the pic is of a used one but I more new : )
DSCF9968_zpsdce3htdu.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

What kind of money are 9x Rocs getting? I'm thinking of putting it up on ebay, trying to figure out a starting price/buy it now price. Thanks.
9x Roc, ~7/10 sleepy, 179 grams(still have to scale it for exact weight.)
picture.php

I sold a couple of 9x Rocs last year, I think I struggled to get $75 each for them. People aren't as high on 8x/9x as they were a couple of years ago. Bummer, great discs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts