• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part IV)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Friend found this in a pond- was curious if it had any value-

ZlBF4WP.jpg

mfnvxi6.jpg

I'd think these could go anywhere from 30-50 depending on color/stamp combination.

Any insight into the Root Beer color and worth? I know these are THE Roc3s supposedly.

This disc was not as OS as I'd hoped btw. Super bummed. Traded a 6-7/10 '03 USDGC Roc and worn 1-time R3 for it just to have it flip on a 230' headwind approach. From a standstill. Fan-gripped. Nearly shed a tear.

Any insight into the Root Beer color and worth? I know these are THE Roc3s supposedly.

This disc was not as OS as I'd hoped btw. Super bummed. Traded a 6-7/10 '03 USDGC Roc and worn 1-time R3 for it just to have it flip on a 230' headwind approach. From a standstill. Fan-gripped. Nearly shed a tear.
That I'm not sure on. Not a color that I would usually go for but I know they are popular with others.

Nice disc either way. I'd keep that bad boy as a thrower just because of that stamp ;)

I have 2 old birdies. Both prepatent. One orange with no stamp one yellow 150 class with the bird on it. A little wear on them, probably 6-7/10 on both. Any ideas of value? I can post pics of it will help.

Are SMRD Rancho Dx Rocs worth anything? I traded for a thrower but if it's worth anything I'll probably trade/sell it to someone who is into old rocs.

ce teebird

Would like to find a price range somebody sprayed the bottom with paint and it has been used a lil?? Any info would help

Attachments

• 20150510_154232.jpg
    20150510_154232.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 72
10/10 red with yellow (think 49ers) and green stamped 2013 japan open roc, what's the value on that?

A good friend is selling off his collection and I'll have a lot of nice plastic for sale soon but I'm totally lost on values now.

First Run CE Firebird

I'd say she is an 7-8/10 .... small dings but not gouges. Does have ink. Very flat.

Attachments

• IMG_1059.jpg
    IMG_1059.jpg
    146.7 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_1054.jpg
    IMG_1054.jpg
    146.7 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_1056.jpg
    IMG_1056.jpg
    142.2 KB · Views: 21
^^^I'm curious too, just traded a guy for one of these and wanted to figure out how much it was worth. Ebay had then listed at $200, but I don't know if they are actually "selling" for that.

Holiday Tern

2012 Holiday stamp, Metal Flake Tern. I've done as much research as I could and all I really found is that its HSS is -4 instead of the regular -3 or -2 but as far as price goes, the ONLY thing I found is that one sold on ebay in 2013 for around $70 but it had a green stamp where as mine is red, not sure if that makes any difference. I won this disc at a local disc tournament and would appreciate some help on valuing this disc so I can decide whether to sell it or just throw it, its just been sitting on my shelf for over a year now basically collecting dust. Thanks for any help!

9x time kc roc

I have this ken climo 9 time roc....rainbow stamped. 178 weight. Mint condition. ..never has been thrown...whats its value..

Attachments

• 20150509_170006.jpg
    20150509_170006.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 33
Status
Not open for further replies.