• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part IV)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have a picture right now because my bag isn't with me, but what would someone pay for a Flat Top KC Pro Glow Roc with a Beaver Ranch tournament stamp on it? I have one and it's my favorite disc. I know where to buy more.

Edit - I see these online now for $15-20. So never mind :)

Last edited:
Someone's got know the value of these. All are about 6 /10... no gouges, chunks, or serious dings. Just typical scratches and definite signs of wear, but they are legitimately in good condition.

1st Run Pro TeeBird Yellow with rainbow foil stamp (hard to tell from photo, but clear to see in your hand):
attachment.php

Two Elite Pro APX's:
attachment.php

attachment.php

Not really looking to sell. I throw these molds and loved the old school look, so I made a deal.
Would like to know their true market value, rather than what some idiot might list them for, but will probably never get.

Attachments

• Pro TeeBird.jpg
    Pro TeeBird.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 194
  • ElitePro APX Y-R.jpg
    ElitePro APX Y-R.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 195
  • ElitePro APX Y-P.jpg
    ElitePro APX Y-P.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 194
Last edited:
Someone's got know the value of these. All are about 6 /10... no gouges, chunks, or serious dings. Just typical scratches and definite signs of wear, but they are legitimately in good condition.

1st Run Pro TeeBird Yellow with rainbow foil stamp (hard to tell from photo, but clear to see in your hand):
attachment.php

Two Elite Pro APX's:
attachment.php

attachment.php

Not really looking to sell. I throw these molds and loved the old school look, so I made a deal.
Would like to know their true market value, rather than what some idiot might list them for, but will probably never get.

Teebird is not worth much (maybe $15), I am pretty sure. The APXs are also not worth much, I think it is just the "swirls" that are valuable. But those are sweet old-school discs and I like the chalky feel of the old Elite Pro plastic.

Anyone know anything about these medium ions? I believe the blue ones are from the first run of mediums and the others came just after that. all have the textured bottom.

70e12ff7-527f-4f89-996d-b3b8000db1e3_zps6jvznyiq.jpg
Can you post a pic of the bottoms of the discs, or tell me what they say? They are much easier to identify which run they are from that.

Thanks for posting kerplunk...paid $30 for all of them. I like the old school look of those APX's and will work them in among my Swirls. They throw like, well... APX's. :)

Pro Tee Bird throws like a beat-in Tee Bird... I wouldn't call it flippy, but not nearly as OS as my Star TeeBirds. Rather straight with a softer fade than my Star TB's. Either it's pretty beat (which it doesn't appear to be), or possible that Pro TeeBirds are really TL's in TeeBird clothing (kinda like Pro Starfires are really SL's)?... which I think might really be the case.

Can anyone confirm/shoot down my "Pro TeeBirds are really TL's" idea?
:popcorn:

Can you post a pic of the bottoms of the discs, or tell me what they say? They are much easier to identify which run they are from that.

IMG_14231_zpsbdbgfj0k.jpg

They all have the same tooling "MFG by Maple Valley Plastics LLC, PDGA approved ION, Made in the USA and WWW.maplevalleyplastics.com"

The yellow has two rings in the center and to ejector dots. The blues and black have one ring and no dots.

Thanks for posting kerplunk...paid $30 for all of them. I like the old school look of those APX's and will work them in among my Swirls. They throw like, well... APX's. :)

Pro Tee Bird throws like a beat-in Tee Bird... I wouldn't call it flippy, but not nearly as OS as my Star TeeBirds. Rather straight with a softer fade than my Star TB's. Either it's pretty beat (which it doesn't appear to be), or possible that Pro TeeBirds are really TL's in TeeBird clothing (kinda like Pro Starfires are really SL's)?... which I think might really be the case.

Can anyone confirm/shoot down my "Pro TeeBirds are really TL's" idea?
:popcorn:

You're welcome. I am not a Teebird expert, but I have spent a lot of time on DGCR and Discaroo (RIP) and I don't think the Pro Teebird is a TL mold, it's probably straighter due to the Pro plastic. Post a pic of the profile and we can tell you for sure. For some reason those Pro Teebirds never got much love, I guess maybe they just beat too quickly.

And it seems like those APXs will be a good complement to your swirls for driving and long upshots. IIRC the swirls are a little too gummy for a nice driving putter. I have an XL with the same plastic and pattern that a friend gave me, he called it the Jeff Gordon.

Last edited:
Pro TeeBirds

The Pro TeeBirds that say "First Run PRO" are T mold TeeBirds. I think Innova let those die due to poor sales and then later they revived TeeBirds in pro plastic and the stamp said "PRO TeeBird-L" on it so those obviously are the TL mold. I have had both and side by side the difference could be seen - "notch" on the "First Run PRO", no "notch" on the "PRO TeeBird-L" . The plastic of "First Run PRO" TeeBirds was more like SE and was "fingerprinty". The plastic of the revived PRO TeeBird-Ls was more like Innova's current pro material.

What is this disc worth? First Run Champion Roc3

I have a yellow first run champion roc3 with rainbow proto stamp. 180 grams. Any idea on the going rate for this disc?
Photo attached.

Attachments

• Roc3.jpg
    Roc3.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 42
I have a yellow first run champion roc3 with rainbow proto stamp. 180 grams. Any idea on the going rate for this disc?
Photo attached.
I think $40-50 would probably be a reasonable place to start. Likely much more on the right FB groups.

Is that a rainbow stamp or a silver holo stamp just held at the right angle

Its a silver halo stamp held at an angle.
How much would that make a difference in the price?

I'm still trying to learn a lot about discs and their value. Any help is very much appreciated.

I think this is a "final run" bar stamped buzzz. BUZZZ tooling. 9/10 (storage wear and apparently unthrown). very "finger print-y"

here's a link to the picture album: http://imgur.com/a/3hzdB

what is it worth?

6UNBMiIl.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.