• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part IV)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Picked this up today and wondering if anyone has any info on it.

Looks and feels like an Ion, but there is no tooling on the flight plate or the rim.

Help!

20160108_121921_HDR_zpsajox4ips.jpg

20160108_122156_HDR_zpslmbvpmfz.jpg

Probably not an Ion. Where the rim and flight plate meet on the underside seems to be at a right angle, on Ions the flight plate and inner rim are rounded.

yea honestly if they are Sanny I would be interested as well.. but we have not put a price on them. I have a few in that condition and it would be kinda hard for me to even sell one for 25-35.

Yeah they are Sannys, one easy 7/10, two 6,5-ish. I'm probably not selling, since these were so hard to get in Finland. I paid 10 a piece, so I got lucky.

I'll let you know if I ever decide to sell, shipping isn't that bad. 4,60€ for one and 8,00€ for two, and euro is pretty weak now.

Yeah once somebody starts throwing one they don't usually sell it. I keep one newer and one in that shape in my bag and use the worked in one ALLOT

If i remember correctly. The Purple shatter stamp is a tale tale for the Newer "Found" Piglets. they where found in the warehouse at Innova then stamped. they retailed for i wanna say 12.99-13.99 but that was maybe a year and a half ago.. imho I wouldn't say any higher than $20 max and 10/10.. I would like to hear others opinion on these. even if this one is somehow a true Oldie.

Are pearly Champion Sidewinders or Orcs worth anything?
Pearl good. I would make a fair offer, always have a couple old buddies wanting thrower backups of those molds or rotation stock.

$20-30 for thowers (wiped stamp, minor ink, minor easy wear, crappy stamp..)

$30 to 45+ if cherry stock.

2008 GCC Champ Destroyers. All new weight ranging from 167 to max. I was told they're pre-release. Any ideas on value would be helpful.
Qyp8mJvl.jpg

Circle stamp Rhyno at least 8.5/10. Blue foil stamp 175g wiped ink. Thanks, any pricing info would be great!

Last edited:
I've got 2 entries. Both at 9x KCP Eagles. One circle stamp, one bar stamp. Bar stamp is 8/10 disc condition and circle is 7.5/10 disc condition. Both have ink on the back of player's name/pdga#.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 213
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.