• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part IV)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lat64 Striker Pole Dancer

I have a lat64 pdga champ Striker with pole dancing stamp. Used but in good condition.
Worth?

Here are some discs from the vibram open player pack that I want to sell, but I don't know their worth. I have heard that the red/beige lace can go for a lot of money but I'm not 100% sure. Also, that black putter is a ridge.

LXk1X9Nm.jpg

Md7amvfm.jpg

xQN7QI0m.jpg

8gOwDadm.jpg

R24gDWom.jpg

Any value in Champ Coyotes? Stamps are both worn heavily or non-existent, and one has ink. I'd say 7/10, no nicks or gouges.

USDGC S-line P2

USDGC 2010 S-Line P2.
This worth anything or should i start throwing it? Can't seem to find any good info on it.

F2 Star Wraith w/ patent #'s. Also, it is extremely swirly Star plastic. A local store got a bunch in, and I am wondering if it is worth picking some up to trade to people.

^ what are they penned as? *wr swr s-wr??? These things mean alot to us Wraith heads and signify diff runs.

^ what are they penned as? *wr swr s-wr??? These things mean alot to us Wraith heads and signify diff runs.

I am not positive, but pretty sure *WR. Just wondering if I should pick up am few of the better looking of them for $10 a piece? I would really only be flipping them, but at least they would be going to someone who could appreciate them.

I am not positive, but pretty sure *WR. Just wondering if I should pick up am few of the better looking of them for $10 a piece? I would really only be flipping them, but at least they would be going to someone who could appreciate them.

*wr are the newer ones. You could probably get 15-18 for them if they're 8/10 or better.

*wr are the newer ones. You could probably get 15-18 for them if they're 8/10 or better.

Thanks, I would really just be using them to trade, so even if I get $8 extra in value per disc, that is probably worth it for the effort to go back and get them. And they are 10/10 other than being F2's (which I can't really tell why they are to be honest)

How about PFN champ and star Starfires (not pearly champ)

I have some discs from the 80s and I am trying to figure out value on them any input would be helpful thanks. This one is a San Marino Big Bird roc 180 g

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    148.5 KB · Views: 30
I'm sorry that one is a stingray 10/10 new. Same weight 180g. Here is a picture of the roc.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    149.8 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Thanks, I would really just be using them to trade, so even if I get $8 extra in value per disc, that is probably worth it for the effort to go back and get them. And they are 10/10 other than being F2's (which I can't really tell why they are to be honest)

How about PFN champ and star Starfires (not pearly champ)

F2's will bring less, on the Wraiths.

PFN Champ/Star Starfires (with no pearl) will bring about 16-20 if new, with the Champs being on the higher side.

F2's will bring less, on the Wraiths.

So I ended up getting a couple. I know there is a guy in my leagues that will probably trade for them. I think they look great other than the X in the middle of the top (of course the stamp can be wiped), and my camera doesn't quite do them justice. Should I leave the factory second sticker on the bottom to further show that they are brand new?

Attachments

• wraith orange top.jpg
    wraith orange top.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 30
  • wraith pink top.jpg
    wraith pink top.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 27
Status
Not open for further replies.