• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part IV)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I ended up getting a couple. I know there is a guy in my leagues that will probably trade for them. I think they look great other than the X in the middle of the top (of course the stamp can be wiped), and my camera doesn't quite do them justice. Should I leave the factory second sticker on the bottom to further show that they are brand new?

New is new. If you feel better leaving the sticker on, have at it. Those are nice colors, though. You may be able to get 20-25 for them, assuming 170-175 weights.

New is new. If you feel better leaving the sticker on, have at it. Those are nice colors, though. You may be able to get 20-25 for them, assuming 170-175 weights.

Thanks for your help and knowledge. I am not trying to get rich by gouging anyone, but I knew these would probably be popular with Wraith throwers and why not use them for trade bait. I am pretty sure the guy at leagues has some FAF Firebirds that he might be tempted to part with.

Thanks for your help and knowledge. I am not trying to get rich by gouging anyone, but I knew these would probably be popular with Wraith throwers and why not use them for trade bait. I am pretty sure the guy at leagues has some FAF Firebirds that he might be tempted to part with.

Yeah, those two are pretty. I kinda like them with the F2 stamp, as well. Some Wraith thrower will dig them quite a bit, I suspect.

Clear first run Buzzz, WASP tooled, 2004 PDGA National Tour stamp, penned 178. Value these days?

attachment.php

I've had this buzzz for a while but I traded for it from a buddy, I've no idea how old it is. it's wasp tooled which made me think second first run but it's fly dye?? Thanks chaps

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 24
*click on the pic to make it bigger

175g Christmas Rancho Roc - 9.5/10 (storage wear)

151g 10x KC Pro Roc - Faded Name on flight plate, circle ink, field thrown 8.5/10

167g CE Firebird - Good shape, but has minor slash on edge and two on flightplate 7/10

...Also have a 2004 Champion Christmas Sidewinder - 9/10 (no pic)

Thanks! :cool:

Hi. Could anyone give a price on a pink 135g Star Destroyer McBeth 4x? Curious because the weight seems really low for a non-blizzard. Thank you.

Hi. Could anyone give a price on a pink 135g Star Destroyer McBeth 4x? Curious because the weight seems really low for a non-blizzard. Thank you.

Yeah, it is basically Starlite, but they just don't call it that for some reason. They may be phasing that plastic name out and just calling everything Star.

Price check on the attached Chains Aviar.

Solid 7.5 / 10 condition
No ink
Rainbow stamp fully intact.

Weight is around 172g

Attachments

• chains aviar.jpg
    chains aviar.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 35
What are the old PRO rhynos worth along with a pfn pro destroyer and a pearly pfn monster?

Here's a pic

In that condition they Rhyno probably isn't worth much. Maybe $15 if Ontario tooled?

Those pearly champ monsters can fetch $60-70 in mint condition. Looks a little worn (not sure on ink?) and if it's not max weight that can detract from the value as well.

No idea on the destro.

Solid 7.5 / 10 condition
No ink

Weight is around 172g

Id say between 35 and 50 for that aviar. Maybe more to the right buyer because of the color and stamp being so nice

Solid 7.5 / 10 condition
No ink

Weight is around 172g

I would be shocked it you couldn't get at least $50 with some patience. A great thing about those Chains Aviars is they seem to be valued as both collectibles and throwers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts