• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
He should have put both hands on the disc to stay with the theme.
Got a PDGA Stalker brand new never thrown.

I'll tell you this much. Clearwater dg has a new one up for sale for 200 bucks. I'd say the disc would be worth a good chunk of change to the right person. Definitely a collectors piece

Sorry for posting it here just didn't know were to go . Looked it up on e-bay $150 to$ 75 pretty good for a disc his father-in-law gave him.

Just curious as to what this might be worth.

Champion 11x Teebird, 168, 7-8/10

IMG_4187.jpg

I hope not much... I just sold two of these in much better shape (with ink) for 5.50 each.

that teebird is the 11x that people are trying to pick up - because of the demand they are going for $20+ new. that one looks like it's abotu 7/10 and depending on the weight you could maybe get $15 for it.

that teebird is the 11x that people are trying to pick up - because of the demand they are going for $20+ new. that one looks like it's abotu 7/10 and depending on the weight you could maybe get $15 for it.

I wouldn't buy that one for $20. The nice 11x Teebirds are somewhat opaque. That one's just a used Teebird IMO.

100_6704.jpg

100_6709.jpg

Prerube suggested I put these up here. Plus I am curious what this disc might be worth.
It has no ink and condition is probably 7/10.

What about this one...

The inner rim says "Wasp"

I am not sure if it is a late 1st run or a "2nd 1st-Run"

Attachments

• IMG_0554.JPG
    IMG_0554.JPG
    25 KB · Views: 45
View attachment 6574

Prerube suggested I put these up here. Plus I am curious what this disc might be worth.

$5

What about this one...

The inner rim says "Wasp"

I am not sure if it is a late 1st run or a "2nd 1st-Run"

Does anyone know when disczilla.com came into existence and if they are still active enough to have gotten tourney stamped discs when the 2nd FR buzzzes were released? Their website looks crappy as hell and I don't want to navigate it.

View attachment 6574

View attachment 6575

Prolly about $5 in that condition.

Its a cool disc and all but its pretty chewed up....and I think its a universally unliked disc so nobody is looking for throwers.

Status
Not open for further replies.