• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the bar stamps are going to be worth a wide array of amounts to different people who throw them. Some people want a specific color combo or weight/color combo and are willing to pay whatever it takes to get them. The low end seems to be around $30 at this point, maybe $35 for one in really good condition. The good news about your ink is that people are buying these for throwers (for the most part), so it might not hurt the value tooo much.

I would also say their value is a but inflated right now. I think there is a panic on getting these to the people who throw them because they see them being snatched up recently, so the price on auctions just keeps going up and up.

What is a 2FR 175 8/10 ink free pearly blue ghost stamped Buzzzz worth?
Around 50. If it was heavier and new you would have a pm from me offering you 60. I have four green and one clear on the way. Need a blue. I paid 35 each for two of the green ghosts like 6 months ago. One came with a cert. Bought 2 more for 60 each. Just grabbed a clear ghost with cert for 70. New barstamps are hitting for like 40.

looking to find out how much a bar stamp buzzz is worth. I don't have a pic its a buddy mine that owns it. It has modified wasp under the buzzz. Max weight tye dyed I would say 8/10.

Thanks.

Matt, I think that buzzz is the one in my bag now. Did Booter get it from you awhile back? Because I bought mine from him about 3 months ago and it looks exactly like that...

Matt, I think that buzzz is the one in my bag now. Did Booter get it from you awhile back? Because I bought mine from him about 3 months ago and it looks exactly like that...

I believe that is right. Can I have it back? :wall:
Just kidding.

How about a 150 class Dx Shark? It is the old stamp that faces to the right and is set in rings. Red with rainbow stamp. 8 out of ten. Should I let the girlfriend throw it? Or save it?

How about a 150 class Dx Shark? It is the old stamp that faces to the right and is set in rings. Red with rainbow stamp. 8 out of ten. Should I let the girlfriend throw it? Or save it?

get her a new one and sell that one to one of the guys looking for circle stamped discs....

ok. will try to post some pics of a few discs I might want to trade and or sell. So far it looks like a dx shark(rings), dx banshee(rings), and a second first run buzzz(orange),....a few more. I will have to let a few go.

how about these? 2nd first run buzzzes with ghost team stamp. 174 and 175g, 8/10 to be very conservative.

p2233463.jpg

p2233468.jpg

p2233464.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts