• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bump

Just picked up 18 discs from a local shop for 4.50$ each. I know these are valuable discs simply due to their quality. They are all pretty much unthrown, 9/10 or 10/10 plastic and stamp. Most are dated from 91-98. Most have 0 ink.

Help me figure out the value / type on these. Thanks a ton!

No oddball weights, e.g. 150G mid-range or putter.

*Ask for close-ups
**Always from left to right, top to bottom.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/66018965@N08/6027368091/
1)Pro Firebird 10/10 no ink
2)Leopard (what run? when from?) Bar stamp 9/10 no ink
3)Circle Stamp Eagle 9/10
4)Circle Stamp Viper 10/10
5)Circle Stamp Gazelle 8/10
6)Circle Stamp Cobra 10/10

http://www.flickr.com/photos/66018965@N08/6027919062/
1)Gazelle Barstamp at base - Worlds Biggest Disc.. 1997 10/10 sm ink
2)Whippit Barstamp at base - Worlds Biggest Disc.. 1992 10/10 sm ink
3)Aviar (gummy, slightly flexible) Barstamp at base - Worlds Biggst Disc.. 1997 9/10 sm ink
4)Banshee Barstamp at base - Worlds Biggest Disc.. 1999 10/10 sm ink
5)Cheetah Barstamp at base - Worlds Biggest Disc... 1998 10/10 NO ink
ridiculously gorgeous stamp
6)Cobra Barstamp at base - Worlds Biggest Disc... 1996 10/10 sm ink

http://www.flickr.com/photos/66018965@N08/6027367907/
1)Discraft Hawk 9.5/10 no ink
2)The Birdie (big bird dated 1991) 10/10 no ink
3)No Idea on disc model, will shoot wing for any experts who can help. But its a DFW Veteran's Park Open from 1995. 10/10 no ink has the feel of a very stable mid range (of today).
4-6)Cyclone(s) 10/10 no ink The purple one has a gorgeous reflective stamp, that looks terrible from my camera but gorgeous in real life.

Help me out guys..

What plastic types?
Value?
Rarity?
Keep or Trade?

Thanks a ton!

cajual

anyone?

Maybe try one or two at a time until you've covered them all. If I see a list like that, my eyes glaze over and I just skip to the next post.

jon_heder.jpg

Maybe try one or two at a time until you've covered them all. If I see a list like that, my eyes glaze over and I just skip to the next post.

jon_heder.jpg

Posting eighteen plus times with photos is not only silly and inefficient but also spam.

Posting eighteen plus times with photos is not only silly and inefficient but also spam.

I answered to top section for you already. And yes, posting that many at a time is not going to get many responses.

You're right. It's silly.

forum_ff09dd60_Gary_Busey_Red_Carpet_Crazy_Celebrity.jpg

This reminds me of the DotA boards, childish and unhelpful. Next time before your eyes glaze over skip to the next post.

I posted in a spread out format making it simple for someone to tackle as many as they want, or none at all. And bumped it curious if others might respond, the original was generated late last night much after peak.

Again, there are many who can glance at the post and answer quite quickly, if you aren't one of those move to the next post.

Thanks again.

CAJUAL - Most of what you have is $15 or under. The aviar my be a bit more. I don't think there is anything over $25

Cajual
1)depending on weight 40-50
2)stock dx price, it's just kind of a novelty
3-6)circle stamps are like 10-15 unless more rare (piranha, any oop mold, etc)
7-13)10-15 each, maybe up to 20 for the aviar
14)maybe 10-12
15)20ish (if this is the non thumbtrac birdie)
the rest)the cyclones maybe 15-20 to the right buyer, the others no clue.

now stop arguing... :|

This reminds me of the DotA boards, childish and unhelpful. Next time before your eyes glaze over skip to the next post.

I posted in a spread out format making it simple for someone to tackle as many as they want, or none at all. And bumped it curious if others might respond, the original was generated late last night much after peak.

Again, there are many who can glance at the post and answer quite quickly, if you aren't one of those move to the next post.

Thanks again.

I was giving you a suggestion to make it easier to get all of your discs appraised. I've spent some time on this board and I've appraised quite a few discs. The easiest way is one at a time. If you want to shoot back that my help was "silly", then you need to be able take your medicine when I disagree.

so help me if you guys get this thread locked again I will find you... :mad:

I wouldn't sweat it. I know a guy that can unlock it ;) Besides, you should have my address by now.

I was giving you a suggestion to make it easier to get all of your discs appraised. I've spent some time on this board and I've appraised quite a few discs. The easiest way is one at a time. If you want to shoot back that my help was "silly", then you need to be able take your medicine when I disagree.

I wouldn't sweat it. I know a guy that can unlock it ;) Besides, you should have my address by now.

lets hug it out guys it doesnt even need to be a gay hug you can do a half hug bump on the back like football players do it

This is obviously a thrower. i am curious how much the ink devalues it. Some DUMBMF decided to ink the whole dang disc. its a 174 pre barry leopard. nice blue/green color with a faded rainbow stamp. disc condition is good some scuffing but no major gashes or dings. the stamp is faded. what do you think its worth? here is the pic.

2011-08-10_155011.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts