• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
that's a pretty xd... I would think 12-15 bucks on that one...
if those rhynos are over 12 bucks each, pass on them.

didn't find much about teedevils in here...

just got a new protostar at 172g, nice natural beauty - yellow with light orange highlights. any idea what it's worth?

Gregg stone, maybe u could just read a couple pages back to see prerubes response to ur rhyno first

Oh wow, definite apologies to that. I remember reading all the posts on that page and I guess I just somehow accidentally skipped over that. I need to open my eyes better. :doh:

in 10/10 shape it is over $40, but it looks lower than 8/10 in the picture. I think you could still get over 30-35 easily.

The disc is really in beautiful condition in person. I'll try to get a better picture soon because the quality on the first one is so s&$^*y. Thank you for the price check though. :thmbup:

Misprint Double Roc Stamped Star TeeRex

Just picked this up today for $10 off the used rack @ Shady Oaks in Orangevale.
Didn't look like it was ever thrown, condition would be 9.5/10 atm.
This disc has a Double Stamp of the DX Roc, but on the bottom says STRX, It definitely is not a Roc.
Are misprinted discs worth more?
What does the general public think this disc is worth?

Attachments

• IMG00304.jpg
    IMG00304.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG00305.jpg
    IMG00305.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG00307.jpg
    IMG00307.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 18
Just picked this up today for $10 off the used rack @ Shady Oaks in Orangevale.
Didn't look like it was ever thrown, condition would be 9.5/10 atm.
This disc has a Double Stamp of the DX Roc, but on the bottom says STRX, It definitely is not a Roc.
Are misprinted discs worth more?
What does the general public think this disc is worth?

Probably worth about a little less than a regular star teerex.

@Stayvasaurus
It's hard to say for those. Someone might give you $20 for it because it's so unique and it's definitely a one of a kind disc.

Really, it just depends on the buyer's interest.

Just picked up a Cyclone from 1999 at PIAS for $6. 6.5 or 7/10, a little ink on back. Tourney stamped, appears to be D plastic, but not sure what plastics Discraft made back then. Any value, or did I just pick up a thrower?

you might find someone to pay 10-12 for it.

A 1999 Cyclone is Tournament Pro plastic. Tournament Pro Cyclones are awesome. If it's really 7/10 it might be worth $10 bucks.

Just wanted to get pics since my camera's working again. Thanks for the quotes.

Attachments

• IMG_0509[1].jpg
    IMG_0509[1].jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_0510[1].jpg
    IMG_0510[1].jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_0511[1].jpg
    IMG_0511[1].jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 12
@Stayvasaurus
It's hard to say for those. Someone might give you $20 for it because it's so unique and it's definitely a one of a kind disc.

First run trx go for 25/30 as is. So 20 for aa dub stamp is too high.

Its worth what he paid

Last edited:
@Stayvasaurus

Well thanks for the insight.
Ill probably just hold onto it forever, it will be a funny story.
Its definitely unique, I don't think I'll ever find another like it.

Maybe I'll ace it and retire it tomorrow?! ^^

Just won a CFR champion katana in a prize pack yesterday...don't know much about cfr so what is its value now, and potential value down the road? -thanks

^ I would think regular price, a lot of the tourneys around here have been giving them as ring of fire and ctp prizes

First run trx go for 25/30 as is. So 20 for aa dub stamp is too high.

Its worth what he paid

To you, that's what it is worth, but really, it's just like discs with autographs on them. They're difficult to price, because unless someone really wants the autograph, it's not really worth anything more.

I'm speaking hypothetically. I'm sure there's someone out there who would spend pretty good money on some great disc oddities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts