• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is your 2 favorite Drivers in your bag?

River and River. If I have to choose 2 different I guess it would be River/Sword.

11x gazelle from moose and pro valk

:confused:

I have 11X Gazelles, but I didnt get them from Moose.
Does this make it fly better ?
Did he kiss it for good luck, or rub it on his belly or something ?

Mine are all pretty normal. :|

So my favorite flavors right now are my CFR Vulcan OS, and my Tourney King.
The King constantly rates high on the giggle scale, it goes a mile with little effort, and doesnt seem to be as nose sensitive as a "speed 14" yuk yuk disc should be. It just sails out there with a graceful lean, then comes slowly back. Wicked good fun, plus, its GL, so it looks good too. :)

I hate questions like this....

173 ESP Force - long, controlled distance
177 Ti Buzzz - it buzzzes...

171 Star Teebird and 168 Pro Leo. Never had a leopard in the bag until a few weeks ago and don't know how I lived without it. The two work together really great to cover a huge variety of shots in my opinion.

171 Champ Wraith. I know this disc, and it knows me.
175 Star Roadrunner. Love some flippy.

The 175 GL Havoc is about to take over one of these spots, though.

Pro Wraith and Star Beast. (However, lately, I have been throwing the Nuke SS the most.)

My two favorite drivers that I always keep in the bag (i.e. throw the most) are an opto river and an 11x firebird

My two favorite drivers though are a huk lab champ boss and a pro line beast. These discs only make the bag during serious competition or on courses I have never played. Mostly because they can shape very different lines than anything else in the bag. I don't need them for the local courses, but I am always amazed at some of the lines I am able to hit when I break out these discs.

Latest posts